DuneWulff
    Expand Collapse

DuneWulff submitted a new resource:

Snakeridge Trail - Offroading with a Bite

Read more about this resource...

2. nastygdigger

nastygdigger
    Expand Collapse

Nice titanic. But may i suggest decreasing the width? It might be too wide. Just saying. And where did you get it from? O_O THAT'S AWESOME.

3. DuneWulff

DuneWulff
    Expand Collapse

I honestly had no idea it was the Titanic. I just looked through Sketchup Warehouse for public domain models and tweaked them as needed/possible. The idea isn't that it is the Titanic, but rather that its just an old ship parked in a breaking yard waiting to be scrapped. That's what the whole of the map was based around - a small, self-sustaining island based on lumber and boat salvage.

4. nastygdigger

nastygdigger
    Expand Collapse

well the titanic IS the public domain. also. its neat as it is tho. you kinda earned the title for putting the titanic in a map as a first. I salute ye for that. *Salute* Because you deserve respect. that map is great, the models may be just models but it adds great detail. smallest things count. So again, i salute you with great respect, you put all your effort in it. i dont see much maps with that great detail for the size. o.o well. hope ye have a good time and i wish ye luck.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice