So a discord

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Gasoline_boy 2, Jul 29, 2018.

?

Do you like this

1. yes

2 vote(s)
    66.7%
  2. no

1 vote(s)
    33.3%
  1. Gasoline_boy 2

Gasoline_boy 2
    Expand Collapse

I made a discord server for beamng, its very very small like tiny if you wanna join add me at Gasolini#4007 and ill give you a link to the server

The rules aren't very tight but here's the rules

{so to talk please head to the other text channels or the voice channels. i expect from everyone do not put any nude pictures on here and do not use the nude commands on the bots either, no one wants to see peoples privates parts and not from the bots either, if i find any sort of pictures of this kind i WILL kick you out every other use of the bot you can use i expect you to respect each other play nice and keep chill and drink coffee and talk about cars if you are unsure of something please ask me. and drama please keep that down this room is to be a relaxed area where we can enjoy ourselves
    so yea}

please keep the hatred away but if you have suggestions or ideas let me know so thanks

2. BombBoy4

BombBoy4
    Expand Collapse

There are other unofficial discords but the moderators go mental when BeamNG discords are mentioned in the forums, so you'll never see any advertisements.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice