WIP (Solved) Eder Rambler Legacy Pack

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by etca1515, Feb 3, 2020.

Tags:
  1. etca1515

etca1515
    Expand Collapse

So, i've created three automation models, and i wanted to make them in one vehicle pack. How do i proceed?

2. carcrazyalex

carcrazyalex
    Expand Collapse

Do you mean you want them to be in their own selector, because I don't know how to do that
    If you want in the main vehicle selector as separate vehicles then all you need to do is open one of their folders, go into vehicles, then paste the other two in there and you're done!
    (you might need to unpack them first, to do that just go into the game, go into mods, go into your vehicles and simply click unpack)

3. etca1515

etca1515
    Expand Collapse

Exactly. In fact, in want them to be in one folder because i can't upload multiple folders when i click ''post ressource''. So, thank you for your help!

4. carcrazyalex

carcrazyalex
    Expand Collapse

Actually that way you don't need to use multiple folders, I'll try to explain it a little bit better
    1. Go into your Mods folder and open one of your car's folders (I'm using my Automation mod)
    Once you're in that folder open the vehicles folder
    _alexus_everest1zip03_02_202018_40_15.png
    Because I've already done it, my three models are already in there.
    _alexus_everest1zip03_02_202018_42_23.png
    2. Now open one of the other vehicle's folder, go into your car name > vehicles > your car name
    Then copy and paste the last folder in to the vehicles folder in you're other car, where your other vehicle is.
    _alexus_everest1zip03_02_202018_42_23.png
    Do that with your other one and then it is part of one pack, so when you enable it in the game they all appear in the vehicle selector :)
    I hope that was helpful :)

5. etca1515

etca1515
    Expand Collapse

Thank you! I will try this!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice