1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Some vehicles won't appear in the vehicle selector

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by chef boyardee, May 15, 2016.

1. chef boyardee

chef boyardee
    Expand Collapse

Basically if I install any mod that adds a vehicle or even modifies it one or more of the stock beam cars are removed.

The picture below shows the D-series removed even though when I start a map it spawns the D-series. The only mod that is installed is the trailer pack AR162B but it happens with any mod that modifies the vehicles. 20160514211232_1.jpg

2. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

Cant duplicate here with the same mod. Are you sure you installed it correctly? Please detail how you did

3. chef boyardee

chef boyardee
    Expand Collapse

I take the zip file and drag it into my C:\Users\Jayden\Documents\BeamNG.drive\mods folder. It will also do this if I use the green install button. I have another computer which I do the exact same thing to install mods and it works fine.

#3 chef boyardee, May 15, 2016
    Last edited: May 15, 2016
  4. mrniz666

mrniz666
    Expand Collapse

My D-Series has also disappeared after installing said mod, I'll do some investigating

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice