1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

[soon to be made] 2004 Hirochi Sunburst

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by EnbyMiata, Oct 14, 2017.

1. EnbyMiata

EnbyMiata
    Expand Collapse

#1 EnbyMiata, Oct 14, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 19, 2017
  2. VeyronEB

VeyronEB
    Expand Collapse

3. EnbyMiata

EnbyMiata
    Expand Collapse

Ok, but when this will turn into a mod, can i take it off of vehicle suggestions and keep it here?

4. CaptanW

CaptanW
    Expand Collapse

well il tell you what happens to suggested vehicles. 99.98% of any suggested things are NEVER made. It takes months even years to make a good mod. You dont just slap it together in 5 minutes. People that make mods NEVER read any vehicle suggestions (proof, the thousands of threads and posts for suggested things and none of it being made).

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. EnbyMiata

EnbyMiata
    Expand Collapse

I know, but i will try to make the mod myself, not ask someone alse to do it
    --- Post updated ---
    I understand what happened: VeyronEB thought this was a suggestion so he sent me that link, but i actually wanted to make that mod myself (i know the title was misleading so i changed it)

6. CaptanW

CaptanW
    Expand Collapse

ok but do you even know how to 3d model, work with textures and materials.cs, jbeam? Hundreds of mod have complete 3d models but the author thought they could teach them selves and could not, so the mod never got past the 3d model. Good Luck though. Also one of the forum rules it to NOT make a thread without progress.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. EnbyMiata

EnbyMiata
    Expand Collapse

i will try learning from the tutorial (its my first mod that im trying to make so i basically dont know anything) progress will hopefully start tommorow

8. CaptanW

CaptanW
    Expand Collapse

you should start with something small first, start with making license plates, then skins, then modeling some parts, some texturing, get familiar witht he files, then do a Russian mod remake, then make a car. If you try to start making a car from scratch when you nothing i bet you will quit in the first hour or two. This is not roblox.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. EnbyMiata

EnbyMiata
    Expand Collapse

Thanks for the tip, im trying to make a romanian plate since nobody made one by now, also im not quite happy with the police skin (which is nothing, just white) for the prasu, so yeah thanks for the tip :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice