Spin Tires discussion!

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by Cwazywazy, Jun 12, 2014.

1. Razer-11

Razer-11
    Expand Collapse

Actually, there's a good mod to fix up the camera, and it works in multi-player too.

*LINK*

I suggest that you download it since it works with MP too and doesn't break any achievements.
    There's a just a little problem tho, because the camera comes as an attachment, you can't attach it to your vehicle if you want a trailer or if you get a trunk for your Uaz.
    To install it, simply go into Program Files (x86)/ Steam / SteamApps / Common / Spintires / Media. then open up the zip and put the folders from the zip to that folder.

#61 Razer-11, Oct 31, 2014
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2014
  2. AR162B

AR162B
    Expand Collapse

Thanks! I'll give it a try. When I downloaded the game, I just played for an hour, I didn't search for any background info. I've never been on their forum for example.
    Graphics looks nice, it's hard to drive smoothly with a keyboard. (I already liked the keyboard input of BeamNG, I'm still increasingly appreciating it)

3. Again_Dejavu

Again_Dejavu
    Expand Collapse

Games on sale today, anybody wanna play later?

4. pf12351

pf12351
    Expand Collapse

Oovee took the money and ran. Luckily I didn't buy this game.

5. 14ramosr

14ramosr
    Expand Collapse

AFAIK, thats just a rumor. But i honestly wouldnt be surprised if it was true

6. zedx1981

zedx1981
    Expand Collapse

I purchased this in the recent sale, played for hours and absolutely love it, so much so I've not loaded up Beamng since!

7. Aboroath

Aboroath
    Expand Collapse

Impressive mud physics and rendering. The geological version of BeamNG.:cool:

8. Goosah

Goosah
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

Bought 3 copies on sale for my two brothers and myself to play over the Christmas holidays. We've already had hours of multiplayer fun. Not a lot of content yet though, so it would be very disappointing if development stalls this close to the finish.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice