Unsolved "Stack" inputmaps and input_actions to avoid overwriting

Discussion in 'Mod Support' started by Inertia, Jun 21, 2017.

1. Inertia

Inertia
    Expand Collapse

Hi, I have had this issue many times in a few of my mods, specifically with the T-Series and D-Series. I want to add more controls and bindings to the T-Series for my rollback flatbed, but if I just put another inputmaps folder and an input_actions.json file with my added stuff it overwrites the official stuff, and only my controls are there. If I add the official stuff into my files alongside my stuff, it works, however this isn't ideal to me as other mods can conflict, and also this isn't great if an update is released that adds or changes controls. Is there a workaround, or do I just have to put up with it? Also if a way to only show controls when a certain part that uses it is equipped that would be a nice addition.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Taza

Taza
    Expand Collapse

I made a really similar thread some time ago. No way of doing that currently. I hope this gets "fixed" soon because my pigeon mod and the 4-wheeled one both add custom bindings.

• Like Like x 1
  3. stenyak

stenyak
    Expand Collapse
    Programmer & Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

• Like Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice