State of the forums

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by Tesla66, Jun 10, 2017.

1. Tesla66

Tesla66
    Expand Collapse

Has anyone else come to the conclusion that activity on these forums has become slow, compared to that of years before? I remember an almost constant stream or screenshots, and other posts. Now it just seems to be a lot slower, This game has a huge community, but it seems the forums have shrunk. I don't know, tell me if I'm wrong, this is just my opinion. Thank you!

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

I didn't really notice actually.

3. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

The screenshots were down for a while due to a server issue. They should be back now.

4. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

In my eyes, after the passing of Narwhal, the forums have been a lot slower. narwhal was great, but we can't stop this community :)

5. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

Does anyone else think that activity can die down after the release of an update? It seemed to me that the forums gets more active whenever major content related to a future mod is unveiled, and will weaken after the update comes out. I remember there being a lot of activity leading up to 0.8 and 0.9, even around April 1st when the forum went into a panic attack because the update appeared to be just around the corner.

• Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice