Steering Wheel Location

Discussion in 'Programming' started by AlexMoonsky, Oct 20, 2020.

1. AlexMoonsky

AlexMoonsky
    Expand Collapse

So, Hello everyone! I took up one mod, and its base is 200bx. It is almost complete, except for one problem - the steering wheel is on the left when the cabin is right-hand drive. Please tell me where I should change the variable x so that the steering wheel is on the right. Thank you in advance :)

2. NOCARGO

NOCARGO
    Expand Collapse

This is an example of a Wentward bus steering
    Code:
    "citybus_steer_01a": {
        "information":{
            "authors":"BeamNG",
            "name":"Nomi Mod.301 Racing Wheel",
            "value":310,
        },

"slotType" : "citybus_steer",
        "props": [
            ["func", "mesh", "idRef:", "idX:", "idY:", "baseRotation", "rotation", "translation", "min", "max", "offset", "multiplier"]
            //steering wheel
            ["steering"  , "steer_01a"      , "sw1","sw3","sw2",  {"x":60, "y":0, "z":180}, {"x":0, "y":0, "z":1}    , {"x":0, "y":0, "z":0}, -1000, 1000, 0, 1, {"baseTranslation":{"x":0, "y":-0.0133,"z":-0.027}}],
        ],
    },
    At the end of the last line you find coordinates for base translation, moving the x coordinate could work if you want to do this thru the means of a 'variable'.

edit - Oh this file, in your case can be found under the name 'coupe_steeringwheels.jbeam'

3. AlexMoonsky

AlexMoonsky
    Expand Collapse

oh thanks

4. NOCARGO

NOCARGO
    Expand Collapse

happy modding :)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice