Outdated Stubby-T Series 0.82

Stubby but can still haul.

1. Civetta Hale

Civetta Hale
    Expand Collapse

I am not rating this yet because I have a problem
    The semis consume fuel way too fast, and the pickups don't start with any fuel

2. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

Thats odd. Do you have the latest version? There are also a few different fuel tanks.
    Idk. Its really odd

3. Civetta Hale

Civetta Hale
    Expand Collapse

I am using 0.6.1 because whenever I try to open 0.7 or 0.8 it says ''failed to find main.cs''

4. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

Thats the old version so thats why it breaks. Delete the old version clear the cache and try it with the new version. Idk what else to say other then that.

5. Civetta Hale

Civetta Hale
    Expand Collapse

I am not going to do that. Like I said, 0.8 and 0.7 are not working. If I do delete it, and 0.8 doesn't work, I will be screwed

6. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

You can still download older version if you go in version history. They are all there.

7. Civetta Hale

Civetta Hale
    Expand Collapse

Okay

8. opkraut

opkraut
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Figure out why the new version isn't working, and use the newest version. I have a suspicion that you pirated the game and that's why you aren't using the latest version

• Agree Agree x 3
  9. Civetta Hale

Civetta Hale
    Expand Collapse

No, I got it from humblebundle. The link to that is on the website page.
    Whenever I try to start 0.8 or 0.7 this comes up
    Screenshot5.png
    I contacted Nadeox1 for help. I am waiting for him to get back to me

10. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

check for a folder called _CommonRedist in the beamng folder. and install all thats in there. maybe its not that but its possible.
    Also, if you did actually pirate beamng, buy it. its really worth it. im not saying buy it this exact minute. if you are like me and dont have money then wait until you have money and then buy it. thats what id say to anyone who pirates games.
    If you did buy it then its all ok.

11. Civetta Hale

Civetta Hale
    Expand Collapse

Okay, but what do you mean install that's in the CommonRedist

12. Remington

Remington
    Expand Collapse

Not really related to much but I made a demon lovechild with AR162B'S and Jav's mod for the ultimate Racing T-Series. It actually keeps up with the K-Series custom on the straights and the curves.

Attached Files:

• screenshot_00045.png
    • Like Like x 3
  13. HeilStalin

HeilStalin
    Expand Collapse

When are we getting a Pissed Off Pete? ;)

14. Shady Chaos

Shady Chaos
    Expand Collapse

I really love it! You should add compatibility with different lug tires. Make it to where the nardelli tire mod would work with it to give the truck a wider tire/wheel selection. Also add more engines? I have never built anything but i wanna start sometime so I don't know it this type of stuff is hard or not.

#214 Shady Chaos, Apr 30, 2017
    Last edited: Apr 30, 2017
  15. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

hard to learn if you know absolutely nothing but dont let that stop you. i first started with this in 2013 and it took me a while before i could do all of this. but its fun. i really enjoy modding. so if you have the time to learn and you want to be able to make your own things. do it.

Also, different lugs are something i should keep in mind. i still had a few things to add to this mod but i stop working on it for some reason. i might pick it up and update it in the future.

I know this is very far from now, but when v1.0 of beamng releases i will redo every mod that i released so its fully updated with the latest stuff. i dont like having to redo everything after each update which is why i rarely update stuff. its because im waiting for 1.0 to release. (but its far from now)

• Like Like x 2
  16. CharredWing

CharredWing
    Expand Collapse

Where is the rumored "experimental V8" that had to be removed in one of the updates? Was it going to be the same as Stubby Bob's engine?

17. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

no, but honestly i dont even remember myself what it was lmaooo.
    It was either an unfinished d15 engine, or the customizable engine which was broken.

18. CharredWing

CharredWing
    Expand Collapse

You could do something like what Crash Hard did with the Offroad Moonhawk and put a Moonhawk supercharger on a D-Series 5.5 Litre engine. That should make plenty of torque and horsepower. See if you can get it to work.
    Edit: Yes, my hobby is making mod devs make bad decisions;)

19. crashmaster

crashmaster
    Expand Collapse

lol. its not really a bad decision.
    if it was the unfinished d15, it was just not looking right. it wasnt about specs lol.
    or maybe it was....... i think it was about specs lol. it was under powered and acting weird. its still a t-series so its quite heavy for a v8.
    i have an awful memory lol. sorry for that.

20. CharredWing

CharredWing
    Expand Collapse

I have terrible memory too. Ask Crash Hard if you can borrow the scripting and models for his Offroad Moonhawk engine. It has the appearance and power to get results.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice