suggested improvements

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Joelvb, Sep 14, 2013.

1. Joelvb

Joelvb
    Expand Collapse

Hi i would like to share my idea to improve the tires and beams .

First use a seperate hitbocks only to detect a blocking of the tire from the carparts.
    Also it would be nice to have a limite how longe the beams could be that parts or the car could rip apart.

2. Zappymouse

Zappymouse
    Expand Collapse

Please tell me English isn't your first language.

Wheels don't rub against bodywork due to various problems, but the developers are working to fix that.

The way Drive works isn't suited for ripping and tearing, so bifurcating cars probably won't be possible, ever.

3. willdev

willdev
    Expand Collapse

Never say never, I predict a few years.

#3 willdev, Sep 15, 2013
    Last edited: Sep 15, 2013
  4. Joelvb

Joelvb
    Expand Collapse

My english is very bad . I know and sorry that i m not using proper spelling and grammar it isnt my native language.

It is nice to hear that there trying to fix the wheels. Thank you for reply.

5. TheKrister2

TheKrister2
    Expand Collapse

I would like it to have water physics so that if a car falls from a high point and it hits water it'll be chrused (I haven't tested this so I don't know if water physics is in it yet) I think this will be cool

6. gabester

gabester
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Director
    BeamNG Team

We already simulate that :) If you plunge into (correctly-made) water from a high height, it will often bend and break parts of the car.

7. BrainPlosion

BrainPlosion
    Expand Collapse

I'm not trying to be picky or anything but the controls are sluggish and the steering is not very responsive... So can you please add an option on the main menu for "Arcade Controls" so the steering acts more like flatout head on for example.

8. clayton8or

clayton8or
    Expand Collapse

I sometimes notice when I just barely scrape a rigid edge the car sort of tears and makes these weird triangle shapes? ( I don't know much about this stuff ) so I was wondering if this could possibly be fixed or if its part of the physics engine.

9. 0xsergy

0xsergy
    Expand Collapse

You can't fake the physics in BeamNG because everything is simulated realistically. The steering is perfectly fine and is closer to real cars than any other game I've played.

10. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

It's part of the mesh tearing thing (so you can actually rip a car in 2 parts). I find it annoying too that sometimes the mesh tears so easily (like when you slight hit something and you see half of the grille missing).

11. timsnyder67

timsnyder67
    Expand Collapse

I haven't gotten the game yet but I was wondering if there are multiplayer servers because I have a friend who also wants to get the game and that was something he was also wondering

12. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

The game does not have multiplayer, I do not think online/network play was a planned feature either

13. Cwazywazy

Cwazywazy
    Expand Collapse

No multiplayer yet, but it is planned. Not sure when the mods will implement it though.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice