Suggestions for improving the map Italy

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by AB23, Dec 29, 2018.

1. AB23

AB23
    Expand Collapse

I am very happy to see this map come out, it is magnificent and gigantic. Like any map that comes out there are often corrections to make that I propose here. LJFHutch did a great job that I follow for 1 year, a big thank you to him and the devs.

That's what I mean bad on the map even if I know that everything is not possible because surely optimization: the port is not accessible, I think the strong should be accesible, it lacks the industrial complex and the mine to diversify, it is also missing part of Norte I think, and it may be necessary also added panels with the name of each city at their entrances. This is what I think it will be necessary to make priority on this map if it is possible even if I know that everything is not possible. Sorry for the possible bad translation I am French.

If you have any other suggestion do not hesitate to the meter. I wish good holidays to our favorite devs team and all other users ;)

2. machine

machine
    Expand Collapse

Quote from the devblog

So yeah, the map is still WIP so there are thing still to come.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. AB23

AB23
    Expand Collapse

thank you that's exactly what I wanted

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice