1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Terrain editor will not save files

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Car crusher, Oct 3, 2015.

1. Car crusher

Car crusher
    Expand Collapse

I was editing grid map in terrain editor, and decided it was time to save it, and so I clicked on the files tab and saved it to a folder, I made sure the file extension was ".mis", I checked the folder and the file was absent, and clicked file in terrain area to see that the "save" button, was gray and unclickable. I then clicked on file and tried to export it as a "dae" file. This was again, unsuccessful. DISCLAIMER- I am not sure whether this is a bug or simply something wrong with my BeamNG but I can confirm that I am using the latest version of BeamNG

2. jammin2222

jammin2222
    Expand Collapse

Normally the .mis file automatically gets saved to

Documents/beamng/levels/yourmapname

So have a look there.

Other stuff from the map you are working on will get put in there too. So you have to merge this folder back into your actual map folder before you release it. Otherwise half the files will be missing for us.

Hope that helps, even though it was 4 days ago you asked :)

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice