WIP Tesla Cybertruck

Discussion in 'Land' started by ali07_1, May 31, 2026.

  1. ali07_1

    ali07_1
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 30, 2026
    Messages:
    10
    Hi everyone, this is my first mod and it's a vehicle mod I'm trying to model on my own with no prior knowledge of Blender. The Tesla Cybertruck is a car that satisfies me in terms of size. There are two mods for this vehicle; one is very old and made in Automotion. The other is almost identical in design, but has quite a few flaws (I don't intend to belittle or disparage anyone. I respect everyone's work). I've really started to like electric vehicles. I've tried to make my own mod many times, but I haven't been able to reach the potential I wanted. This time I trust my abilities. I look forward to your help and support.

    With the last update, I've almost finished the exterior of the vehicle; now I'll start drawing the interior and then the JBeam. However, I want to reiterate that I have no experience with modding, so please keep this in mind when giving feedback.
     

    Attached Files:

    • Ekrangrnts2026-05-22221501.png
    • Ekrangrnts2026-05-23065412.png
    • Ekrangrnts2026-05-29150320.png
    • Ekrangrnts2026-05-29194315.png
    • Ekrangrnts2026-05-30193556.png
    • Ekrangrnts2026-05-31150422.png
    • Ekrangrnts2026-05-31212717.png
    • Ekrangrnts2026-06-02172444.png
    • Ekrangrnts2026-06-05115336.png
    #1 ali07_1, May 31, 2026
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2026
    • Like Like x 7
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. Tofli

    Tofli
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 3, 2025
    Messages:
    460
    You like electric vehicles so you like cybertruck ? Strange
    It could be fun to smash it in a wall, I hope you will finish it ! But obviously you don't have so much progress and you should have in game pics or almost finished model to post there
     
    • Like Like x 3
  3. ali07_1

    ali07_1
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 30, 2026
    Messages:
    10
    .
    --- Post updated ---
    Yes, I love the Cybertruck too. I've only just started, but I'm trying to progress as fast as possible. I did more while loading these. Thanks for your comment.
     
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Garage13

    Garage13
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 12, 2025
    Messages:
    201
    it should be easy to model since it's basically just a fridge on wheels
     
    • Agree Agree x 12
    • Like Like x 1
  5. Puzzle

    Puzzle
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 22, 2016
    Messages:
    470
    Can't wait to smash this DeLorean and Aztek lovechild into a wall at speeds it can't handle. Will it have doors that fail to open when the vehicle catches fire? What about fragile suspension components? Can you make sure it survives a bomb blast but not rain? Will it have a "Bought AFTER he went crazy" bumper sticker? Just whatever you do, don't make the panel gaps too tight.
     
    #5 Puzzle, Jun 1, 2026
    Last edited: Jun 1, 2026
    • Like Like x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
  6. CrashHavenBNG

    CrashHavenBNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2025
    Messages:
    3,278
    May I ask where on earth you heard this was robust?
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
    • Like Like x 2
  7. LemonLine700

    LemonLine700
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 31, 2025
    Messages:
    13
    either he fell for the propaganda or he meant to say robotness
     
    • Like Like x 3
  8. ali07_1

    ali07_1
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 30, 2026
    Messages:
    10
    Don't say that, cyber truck is offended :D Joking aside, yes, I deliberately chose a vehicle that would be easy to design because I've never done any modeling in my life, this is actually a job I'm doing to gain experience, thanks for your comment.
    --- Post updated ---
    Thank you so much for your feedback. Please excuse any minor errors as this is my first experience with modding and modeling, but I'm doing my best to pay attention to detail.
     
    • Like Like x 2
  9. TVRGriff1997

    TVRGriff1997
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2023
    Messages:
    295
    Wow we are getting a dumpster mod before 0.39
     
    • Like Like x 7
  10. ali07_1

    ali07_1
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 30, 2026
    Messages:
    10
    Thank you for your comment. Why does nobody like the Cybertruck? I'm not an extreme fanatic, but it's not a bad vehicle.
     
  11. TVRGriff1997

    TVRGriff1997
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2023
    Messages:
    295
    1. It rusts easily in rain
    2. Its electric
    3. The electrics are higher than a standard Ev and Combustion vehicle
    All I can say is fight me also look up #3
     
  12. ali07_1

    ali07_1
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 30, 2026
    Messages:
    10
    Sir, I'm not actually building a Cybertruck in real life; I'm adapting it for BeamNG Drive and drawing a model. I know there are a lot of electrical wires and stainless steel in real life, that's true. However, I will be using different colors for the game. Thank you very much for your feedback.
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  13. TVRGriff1997

    TVRGriff1997
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 26, 2023
    Messages:
    295
    Good and when I mean about electric voltage I mean is that it runs on an industry-first 48-volt system
     
  14. CrashHavenBNG

    CrashHavenBNG
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 1, 2025
    Messages:
    3,278
    - Bad at offroading
    - Bad at onroading
    - unsafe
    - unreliable
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  15. madval26

    madval26
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2026
    Messages:
    433
    "My Heart goes out to you"
     
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Mobian-Storyteller

    Mobian-Storyteller
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Aug 6, 2025
    Messages:
    108
    People also don't like the cybertruck because of the man behind it, but i won't say more otherwise it'd go off topic.
     
    • Agree Agree x 10
  17. delorean835

    delorean835
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 3, 2020
    Messages:
    78
    Because the thing is a complete death trap.

    Just look up the incident about the guy burnt to death in a Cybertruck, because the battery caught fire and the DOORS ARE INTENTIONALLY DESIGNED TO KEEP YOU TRAPPED INSIDE (who in their right mind thought that was a good idea?!).
     
    • Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  18. madval26

    madval26
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 19, 2026
    Messages:
    433
    Some guy who thought money would buy IQ
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  19. idk_2401

    idk_2401
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 17, 2024
    Messages:
    370
    Well, the intent was to keep you out if there's a fire hazard outside, but "engineers" forgot that the fire hazard could be inside
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. SynthethicMorgan?

    SynthethicMorgan?
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 28, 2024
    Messages:
    678
    better than one of older royalrendering's mod
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice