1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Thanks Community!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Djplopper, Sep 30, 2016.

1. Djplopper

Djplopper
    Expand Collapse

Hi, in the following lines there will be some word that I wanted to share since I created my mod. Before creating the DPMP I had no messages, likes or anything. Then i created some medium quality vehicles and i had an unexpected success, even if i was not able to do anything, only creativity. @NinetyNine! Was and always will be better than me, in fact our was not a challenge but a journey. After 7 months i must thank you all, i, a man with almost any programming skill created something that ,somehow, changed this game, only because who downloaded my mod kept me learning more and more.
    Now this has come to an end, i can't work no more on the mod, i have only vacations left for it but i, sincerely, prefer to spend them with my parents and friends.
    Thanks to people like @Atomix that inspired me with his wonderful work and, even if a bit roughly, criticized me making me know a bit about .jbeams, or @AR162B , a friend that inspired me and made me think over the matter, a thanks to @meywue and @synsol which listened to my mistakes and fixed them, also thanks to @Bernd and @SergentFido , very helpful for my mod.
    But the biggest thanks goes to two guys which i don't know but learned to love them because of their attitude: @wrinkle345 and @Narwhal , these two guys are working on a mod that has the name of someone other, for now....., making content better than me :)
    So, i thank you all, BeamNG community but i have to say bye for now, i love each user on these forums

• Like Like x 29
  2. CarBro74

CarBro74
    Expand Collapse

You are welcome! Thank you for making this awesome mod! Hopefully something great like this will come again someday that will compete with VarietyMod.

3. Narwhal

Narwhal
    Expand Collapse

I dont think djploppers mods progress will stop. @wrinkle345 and I, and others will be sure of that(i hope)

• Like Like x 4
  4. NinetyNine!

NinetyNine!
    Expand Collapse
    Vehicle Artist
    BeamNG Team

That's 100% true ; Without creating a simple mod for beamng at the beginning , i wouldnt even know how to use gimp , heh

Good luck , and i hope to see you posting updates in the future again. And who said i'm better than you? Both of us are good at what we're doing and that's what counts. There shouldn't be something like 'better than x'. Our mods are completely individual and un-comparable.
    I hope i used the right word lol

Wish you all the best!

#4 NinetyNine!, Sep 30, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 30, 2016
  5. wrinkle345

wrinkle345
    Expand Collapse

I think its more like his opinion on it. The cars in your pack are like need for speed; they look cool and fast, even if it isn't a fast car. The cars in his (our?) pack are more ordinary and practical, based more on accuracy instead of creativity.

Both aspects are good in their own right, but most people like the creativity option more. Which is why your mod is in first place.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dummiesman

Dummiesman
    Expand Collapse

It's awesome to hear that there's still hope for the forum here. Your work is awesome and I hope to see more of it :)

• Like Like x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice