The Beam-ng is my Dream-ng

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic' started by A Startled Guy, Jan 1, 2020.

?

What are the chances of getting any free stuff Beam related?

Poll closed Jan 15, 2020.
  1. You wish and who do you think you are asking for free stuff?

100.0%
  2. Dev's are the best, they would probably hook you up since they seem to be amazing.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. A Startled Guy

A Startled Guy
    Expand Collapse

A message to the devs:

I appreciate your effort and time into building this game. I admire your commitment to such an exhaustive process.

Too many games are rushed out the door and into the marketplace.

I understand you guys are probably extremely busy. I just wanted to say thank you for, imo, the best game (any genre) I've ever played (bought Automation just for Beam).

Thanks team!

T Smith

P.S. I know I will be demolished by others on this thread, but as my financial situation is dire (nearly killed at work) and I am studying for my Net+ certificate, is there any chance you would have any Beam swag in the warehouse? (This is pretty tacky but I would never know if I did not ask). DM me if you are interested in sending some swag my way (it could be a paperweight, pencil, a printout, anything as far as I am concerned) and I will add it to my collection of awesome rarities (I have a giant, inflatable Ms. Renfro's Ghost Pepper cheese salsa jar, its huge).

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice