Released The CrashHard Dummy 2.0 [PAID]

Discussion in 'Land' started by CrashHard, Feb 27, 2022.

1. Dan Belcher

Dan Belcher
    Expand Collapse

No luck. I did a deep cache cleaning, removed every single mod I have, redownloaded the mod from Gumroad, and installed just that as the only mod, and it still isn't working. I went through and very quickly tested the mod on all the different vanilla cars you've set up, and it worked on the majority of them, but I made a list of all the ones that didn't work right for me:
    Bruckell Legran - Engine revs and steering works, but car won't actually accelerate and move.
    Cherrier FCV - No response to throttle/brake/steering inputs at all. Hitting the Reset key causes the doors to all pop open.
    Civetta Bolide - Works, but the front hood is stuck open.
    Gavril D-Series - Works, but instant roof damage.
    Ibishu Pessima - Engine revs and steering works, but car won't actually accelerate and move.
    Hirochi Aurata - I don't see any dummy option for this car? Not as a preset, but also not even under the Body menu.
    (FYI I am about to head out of town and won't be able to reply for ~10 days, but thank you in advance)

2. CrashHard

CrashHard
    Expand Collapse

To me it seems like you have an outdated version of the mod. the D-series roof collapse is fixed long ago, same with the Bolide hood not having a latch. And the Hirochi Aurata I just added 2 weeks ago.

3. Dan Belcher

Dan Belcher
    Expand Collapse

That's so weird, because when troubleshooting it, I have been deleting my existing copy of the mod, then going back to the Gumroad link and downloading a fresh copy every time. I've tried both of the Download options listed on the Gumroad page. I have done a deep cache cleaning before opening BeamNG each time as well. If I open the ZIP file and look in the vehicles folders inside of it, it doesn't have an Aurata folder. Is Gumroad just being goofy and not providing me with the right version of the ZIP file?
    upload_2023-10-19_7-20-26.png

4. CrashHard

CrashHard
    Expand Collapse

Sorry. It works fine on my end, I just tested by bying the mod on there and downloading it. *This is the latest version: Dummy For BeamNG Drive (Game Version 0.30)*

5. Dan Belcher

Dan Belcher
    Expand Collapse

Don't mind me, I am just stupid... I had copy/pasted the Gumroad link into a text doc on my desktop and was opening it from there instead of digging it up from my email. It turned out the link I was using specifically pointed to an older version even though the page did show newer versions. I just pulled up the original email from Gumroad and redownloaded and it works great now. Sorry to have bothered you, but thanks for your help!

• Like Like x 2
  6. Bot_imppa

Bot_imppa
    Expand Collapse

But why paid

7. Diederik2006

Diederik2006
    Expand Collapse

He answered that question in the 1st post
    --- Post updated ---

• Like Like x 1
  8. Trift

Trift
    Expand Collapse

hi crash dummy I bought your mod and I love it, but I want to know if I can put the dummies in other cars instead of the dedicated ones

9. Diddy64

Diddy64
    Expand Collapse

Is this still in development?

David

10. Cboy

Cboy
    Expand Collapse

The dummy has what I'm fairly certain is a bug in the most recent update (0.31), the dummy acts as if it's wearing a seatbelt in all cars even if it's removed.
    Also, could you make the dummy more flexible? It feels very rigid, less like a person, could just add joint to the torso to improve the torso movement, or loosen the neck a bit.

11. フㄖ卄几_ㄒ卂几几乇尺

I have a question why in my country to sponsor your channel is much cheaper then pay 3 dollar's to get a crash hard dummy 2.0! Its kinda strange. upload_2023-12-23_12-16-30.png
    --- Post updated ---
    In gumroad or kofi your payed mod is coast 3 - 4 dollar's, but when i tried to sponsor the channel cuz its says in description that to get a mod you can be a sponsor of the channel or pay 4 dolar's, Its much cheaper! 25 uah its 0,67 Usd! what actual F......

12. ReDMaStErZ

ReDMaStErZ
    Expand Collapse

because you pay monthly in order to use the mod, if you buy it its permanent

13. フㄖ卄几_ㄒ卂几几乇尺

damn... that makes sense!
    --- Post updated ---
    I think that this Old crash hard mod 8x8 truck must to be remastered, with crash hard dummy 2.0 support! upload_2023-12-23_16-33-12.png

• Like Like x 1
  14. Diederik2006

Diederik2006
    Expand Collapse

Putting the crashhard dummy in the Cherrier Picnic causes the game to crash

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. CrashHard

CrashHard
    Expand Collapse

I'm working on getting the dummy to work with the new T-Series. I'm starting to be happy with how it works. Stay tuned.

• Like Like x 3
  16. ReDMaStErZ

ReDMaStErZ
    Expand Collapse

cant wait!

17. Olaf16

Olaf16
    Expand Collapse

So I downloaded the updated version on the Ko-Fi shop... so you did bring it to work :)

I just reinstalled my windows and therefore BeamNG a week ago and don't have engine mods subscribed. Also cleared cache - but it seems when I activate the CH Dummy, the engine automatically turns into a CH 1900CUI with thousands of hp. Is this normal? Nice to have power for the road train, but kinda OP if you can't deactivate it :(
    See attached pictures (First without activated CH Dummy, the 2nd and 3rd with)

Attached Files:

• Pic1.jpg
    • Pic2.jpg
    • Pic3.jpg
    #957 Olaf16, Jan 13, 2024
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2024
  18. CrashHard

CrashHard
    Expand Collapse

Yes sorry about that. I will add the normal engine as a option as well.

• Like Like x 1
  19. keen_69ttv

keen_69ttv
    Expand Collapse

does anyone know how to get this mod to work please

20. CrashHard

CrashHard
    Expand Collapse

What problems are you having?

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice