The new for 1974 Cheby Shevetti!

Discussion in 'Automation' started by silvermanblu, Jul 19, 2018.

?

Should I do a v6 or hotrod version with a v8?

1. Keep them like they are, I like slow sh*tboxes

20.0%
  2. Add a weak V6, light a little fire under its ass

30.0%
  3. Shut up and add a v8 option!

50.0%
  1. silvermanblu

silvermanblu
    Expand Collapse

Do you need a new vehicle friend? Of course you do! And boy do I have a hum dinger for you!
    I know you're tired of that old land yacht, emptying your wallet faster than your wife. You need something practical and easy on gas. The embargo is only going to continue and this machine will keep you rolling even when your neighbors car is dry docked with no fuel. Why risk your livelihood because you cant buy gas? Why risk your children's well being because you lost your job? Its time to put that boat out to sea!

The Cheby Shivetti™ is the perfect commuter car. This amazing vehicle gets over 50mpg! You won't even notice the lack of performance with the savings you will get at the pump! And your wife will be happy because you are saving so much money on payments! More money for makeup and pedicures!

Features include
    A revolutionary 1.6 liter four cylinder with an overhead cam.
    No automatic here, the 4 speed gearbox will never let you down!
    3 separate configurations are available.
    A 2 door hatchback, a 4 door sedan and a 4 door hatch.

(This is a huge parody of a car salesman, a really bad one honestly. As you can see I based these off the Chevrolet Chevette and I feel they are very close facsimiles. The engine is created to the exact specs of the car the Shivetti was based on, from size to the engine dimensions. I unfortianatly could not get the proper gear ratios so I fudged on them. I will say that these things are no speed demons by any means. They have horrid body roll and no pick up, like the real car. I hope you guys will enjoy them, they are a joy to throw around!. Cheers! Also to install just download the mods.zip and extract it to your beamng folder.)

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 4
  2. This_Is_JOHN_CE-O_Sorry

This_Is_JOHN_CE-O_Sorry
    Expand Collapse

Looks really good! The details are on point. I don't think I could do better.

3. fufsgfen

fufsgfen
    Expand Collapse

Needs Rover V8 that overheats at slightest sight of a hill :D

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice