The NEW NeedForSpeed

Discussion in 'Other Games' started by NistingurA, May 22, 2015.

1. NistingurA

NistingurA
    Expand Collapse

Bild1.png this picture is since the trailer my desktop picture :D and my background for my Forum picture :D

2. Sirius2003

Sirius2003
    Expand Collapse

I started playing nfs when I was like 4 im guessing, when my dad traded some game with one of his friends for nfs underground. I have very few memories from that game since its so old and i cant play it anymore b/c both of my original xboxs broke and the game is so scratched up now, but I remember my favorite part of that game was to put neon under my car. My next nfs game was carbon, and i loved that game (my favorite car has been the audi R8 since then, and it still is) but I didnt like how I couldnt use neon. My next nfs game was prostreet and I really enjoyed that game (that is where my love for track racing came from).

Then I started to split from nfs and want to games like project gotham racing, dirt, and some forza games. Recently nfs the run and rivals went on sale so I got both. I HATED rivals even thought I liked to get into cop chases in carbon, but rivals was stupid. Part of it was that stupid guy who thinks hes sexy or something talking in the background every time you scrolled through the missions. I havent even opened the run yet since I recently been moving to PC. Honestly I havent even heard of underground 2, but reading through the thread I hear its a great game.

All of my nfs games is for either the xbox or the xbox 360. I want to see the neon comeback, along with all the customization options. From the trailer it looks like they are coming back. I am also worried about the story, Rivals story was really stale.

3. rachmat_777

rachmat_777
    Expand Collapse

4. NistingurA

NistingurA
    Expand Collapse

5. rachmat_777

rachmat_777
    Expand Collapse

we need muscle cars!

edit: or not?

6. NistingurA

NistingurA
    Expand Collapse

Plymouth Baracuda or the Mustang and a chevelle (my dream car btw :) )

7. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

Porsche Unleashed was my favorite game, it had a great story development storyline, (start with old beat up 356's -> GT3 and Turbos etc) had great damage, awesome economy (money actually was very important and needed and not easy to come by) and by those days' standards, the graphics were pretty good. even had detailed interior views. Ever since PU, I kind of stopped caring since Most Wanted, NFSU and 2, etc had such terrible driving physics. Cars were literally sliding blocks, collisions were terrible and damage was sub-par, if any. I always wished for another game to come out similar to PU, as it had a lot going for it. I am actually going to DL that game now and get it working.

- - - Updated - - -

AND I am also not so impressed with those graphics, IMO Forza and GTA5 graphics are epic and have been out for over a year, and to me, they look crisper and cleaner

8. NistingurA

NistingurA
    Expand Collapse

And some Hardcore detailed. I mean look at them raindrops :D

9. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

I think Horizon 2's raindrops and street-puddles look amazing, the NFS raindrops look kinda crappy IMO. i dunno, im a hater of NFS since they could never get the driving physics right, and the graphics were shitty, although they always seemed like they were top-notch for their generation, there was always small, stupid crap that looked shitty, like obvious texture repetition or low-res backgrounds

- - - Updated - - -

And NFS was originally about Fast, Exotic cars, not $1500 nissans and hondas with shitty, 3M taped body kits, neons and roof scoops. seriously? they need to REALLY get back to their roots.

10. Dc5R

Dc5R
    Expand Collapse

I'd rather have Hondas and stuff fo NFS , though I still play NFS MW 2005 and my car is a Porsche . Yeah I need it to survive blacklist 6 :p and graphics of NFS is crappy , though the gameplay on the new ones , yes they are crappy .

11. MOHAAPlayer

MOHAAPlayer
    Expand Collapse

12. Nadeox1

Nadeox1
    Expand Collapse
    Spinning Cube
    BeamNG Team

(imported from here)
    Rain in all their screens :|

13. Cira

Cira
    Expand Collapse

14. Dummiesman

Dummiesman
    Expand Collapse

Aaand seeing as it's all online, I'll stop paying attention to it completely now :D

15. Zappymouse

Zappymouse
    Expand Collapse

Huh. Really was looking forward to playing this. Would be the first NFS I've bought since Carbon.

Shame.

16. Dummiesman

Dummiesman
    Expand Collapse

Oh wait a second. Damn you CarThrottle

(imported from here)

17. rachmat_777

rachmat_777
    Expand Collapse

18. Godzilla!

Godzilla!
    Expand Collapse

Hot Pursuit 2010 was boring, Rivals sucked, the new Most Wanted was boring and so on. I'm into the old NFS games better.

Although, NFS Underground/Underground 2 ricer customization love...this one looks like it will have the same ricer customizations. Although, Rocket Bunny customization is confirmed because of the trailer.

19. MOHAAPlayer

MOHAAPlayer
    Expand Collapse

Oh, wait, I couldn't get NFS MW 2012 to work without lagging on my desktop and MP update 2 is broken on my 360!

20. chris_lucas

chris_lucas
    Expand Collapse

I hope that autosculpt will make a return.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice