1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

The Replay system can`t load cars from earlier replays (Work around in the post)

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by CrashHard, Jan 6, 2020.

1. CrashHard

CrashHard
    Expand Collapse

Is this a known problem, that cars disappears when you load replays after the game have been restarted,
    Im trying to use the replay system with the new camera tool,
    but it is very time consuming and I can`t get it all done in one setting,
    so I record 7-10 replays with 8-10 cars in them, and load them one by one and apply the camera tool to them, then record the action to a video file, it works pretty good, but I can`t get it done all at ones,
    and want to continue a day later, but when I then load my replays, cars are missing, I can get some of them back by loading all the replays again and again untill the car I need show up. But some of them never show up again.
    Is this something that is being worked on to get fixed?
    Or am I doing someting wrong?
    Error_replay_beamng.jpg

Updated:
    Found A work around.
    #1 Loading up the level I used in the replay
    #2 Loading in all the cars used in the different replays (don`t need to be tha same variant)
    #3 Then load the replay I want to work with.

#1 CrashHard, Jan 6, 2020
    Last edited: Jan 6, 2020
  2. CrashyDave

CrashyDave
    Expand Collapse

Have you tried using the camera tool with just the a.i script yet @Crash Hard 01 , im having trouble getting the camera to line up with the car following the route (even though its almost identical each time it follows the script) its easy with a replay attached because it syncs up the 'add marker' with the position its at on the replay, but it dosnt do this on the a.i path script tool, so it ends up allover the place and makes it very hard to get the camera to be in the right place on a moving vehicle!

3. CrashHard

CrashHard
    Expand Collapse

No I have not tried that yet, but remember the AI script is just telling the car where to go, and at what speed, but the ai cant manage to get it just like when you recorded the route.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice