1. Game not starting lately?
    Fixed in 0.19.4.2
    More information available here

Dismiss Notice
  2. Intel iGPU (6xx series) crashes
    Fixed drivers available!
    Instructions here

Dismiss Notice

WIP Beta released The Tennessee USA Roane County 0.71 Beta Discussion/Suggestion/feedback Thread 19.3.1

HUGE 175sq/mi, 193+ miles of roadway, US40 highway, 3 Towns, Signs, Working Traffic Lights, Trees

1. VolvoB10M

VolvoB10M
    Expand Collapse

How do you clear the cache? The option is not there anymore.
    Would mods that are installed but deactivated affect loading?

#1321 VolvoB10M, May 19, 2020
    Last edited: May 20, 2020
  2. B3_Burner

B3_Burner
    Expand Collapse

The "Clear Cache" option is still there. It's just they nested it below the first level within "Support Tools". My guess is, they were trying to streamline the 1st level in... by making the choices only 3 items deep. Then you get into the 2nd level within, and the choices are 6 items deep. So there they all are!
    clearcache.png
    The "Clear Cash" option is also available... it's called an ATM Machine. (That's a real problem come the weekend!)

The answer to the second question I believe is NO. If they're deactivated, I believe it's as though they aren't there. They're just in the queue, laying in wait. So they should not have any negative effect on game loading times. Only after they are activated, do you need to concern yourself with the maximum number you should have at the same time. (I think.)
    NumberofModsNotice.png

#1322 B3_Burner, May 20, 2020
    Last edited: May 20, 2020
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. pippoose14 2

pippoose14 2
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

So I was wondering if it would be possible to make a roane county lite? Like, with less props and foliage, for those of us with inferior pc's

4. combatwombat96

combatwombat96
    Expand Collapse

I have the same specs as you and I can still get a solid 60 fps (capped 50 though) with shader set to low and textures at medium so I think for how big it is very potato friendly

• Like Like x 1
  5. Mola

Mola
    Expand Collapse

The map is just too big. I don't think a potato version would be possible.

6. I_Like_Trophy_Trucks

I_Like_Trophy_Trucks
    Expand Collapse

deleted

#1326 I_Like_Trophy_Trucks, Jun 1, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  7. B3_Burner

B3_Burner
    Expand Collapse

Ah Bob, you got Roane up and running again. That's great. Last time I was here, I drove on the sidewalks of Kingston, to avoid falling into the water below. I figured you just had to fix a few things, so I patiently went over to So Cal map and hung out over there for a few weeks.

Hadn't come back to Roane, TN until tonight, and wow.. it's up and running right again. That's great and it looks really good. Around when did you finalize it and get it fixed to what I'm seeing now?

• Like Like x 1
  8. Zman Da_Mooki

Zman Da_Mooki
    Expand Collapse

um so I have a problem with the map, I had saw it was broken and so I left it alone for a month or 2. Then I saw you had recently fixed it, so I loaded it in. Whenever I loaded in... everything was underwater, I couldn't tweak the environment settings, and I obviously couldn't see crap. So I need your help with this problem and to know if it is on my end or the it Is the mod. Here is a video I took of it, if it helps. Please help, and thank you for working so hard on the map for everbody.

Hold up, I think I just had to update it...

Attached Files:

• Like Like x 1
  9. Mola

Mola
    Expand Collapse

I think the probelm is that you haven't updated the mod because this was kind of a problem one version ago. Try updating all of your mods, the game and maybe even clear cache (if you know how to) and then you should be fine. :D.

10. Zman Da_Mooki

Zman Da_Mooki
    Expand Collapse

das wut I jus did
    --- Post updated ---
    yup that was my problem

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice