Things To Make The Game More Realistic

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by Evie Is Scared, Sep 13, 2017.

?

Which is you favorite color out of the two? (This is completely unrelated to the thread...)

1. Red

45.8%
  2. Blue

66.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

I would like to see a pinto honestly

2. PowNut

PowNut
    Expand Collapse

Another thing that could make the game more realistic would be enabling or disabling seatbelt and make the test dummy a native future of the game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Flippi 284

Flippi 284
    Expand Collapse

there are dummies as mods already. seatbelts for dummies have happened before (I think). never going to be part of the vanilla game though.

4. PowNut

PowNut
    Expand Collapse

Why wouldn't they be part of the vanilla game?

I know there are mods for dummies, but I was talking about a full integration in the actual game.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Danny Werewolf

Danny Werewolf
    Expand Collapse

If they had real dummies in the vehicles, the game would need a PG or so rating (I think) (Because it totally doesn't need one now) and it would...become a little...brutal...

• Agree Agree x 2
  6. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

When I was a little kid (maybe 4) I had two fairly large scale toy cars that would break apart in a crash and they came with crash test dummies, that was rated for ages 4 and up maybe. I don't know if it's some video game rating quirk or another German law thing or something else, but crash test dummies can be in toys marketed for small children. I know dummies have been addressed multiple times now, just saying it's odd that in itself it would do anything significant to the rating.

A 2 second Google search yields crash test dummy with car toys rated for ages 8 and up.

( *sarcasm on* Besides, if they added crash test dummies they could sell this as an educational tool for schools like Microsoft is doing with Minecraft)

7. Evie Is Scared

Evie Is Scared
    Expand Collapse

I cant remember what car... maye the Barstow... has its giant fuel tank right in the rear... you hit that thing in the rear and it explodes. Also, the Sunburst catches on fire super easily in a higher speed bash to the front end...
    --- Post updated ---
    Rip Corolla... also rip Versa

8. Gonzo_

Gonzo_
    Expand Collapse

more complicated engine(power calculating algo.) simulation
    more work on tyre physic

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Evie Is Scared

Evie Is Scared
    Expand Collapse

Are the tire physics not already super realistic... minus thermals... also what benefit would we have to more complicated engine calculations

10. Gonzo_

Gonzo_
    Expand Collapse

more natural accelerator reaction and deacceleration

11. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

I wonder if we will ever get more vehicles based off of existing platforms. Right now the D-Series/Roamer is all we have. Platform sharing is in inescapable fact of real automobiles, to the point where some European companies are building luxury cars on cheaper platforms (cheaper being a relative term of course). A Legran based Dustbuster would be great for example.

• Agree Agree x 4
  12. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

How?

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. PowNut

PowNut
    Expand Collapse

I see. Well that has logic.

14. iDennis95

iDennis95
    Expand Collapse

Would be nice to include tire wear aswell

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. naguluna

naguluna
    Expand Collapse

i think better force feed back will do, atm drifting with ffb enabled is almost impossible for me

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Evie Is Scared

Evie Is Scared
    Expand Collapse

atm rifting? ffb oh? wait... force feedback? I never drive with a wheel I don own one ;-;

17. GoredontheDestroyer

GoredontheDestroyer
    Expand Collapse

Honestly, I want but three things:

- A way to repair a car's alignment without resetting the entire car. Too often have I tried to do an action set piece only to have one of the cars be completely undrivable after one or two impacts

- More intake options for the older V8 and more older V8 options in general. What I mean is, have dual carburetors be an option on the Barstow and Burnside, to give the cars more power while still being naturally aspirated, and having bigger block sizes available for the Barstow and Moonhawk (For example, have a 465 CUI V8 w/ four barrel carbs for the Barstow generating around 380 bhp, while the Moonhawk has a 508 cui V8 with low compression and two barrel carbs making around 225 bhp).

- A "newer" bodystyle for the Burnside, reflecting cars from the mid-late 1950's. What I mean is, quad headlamps and big tailfins on the Burnside.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Rainvest

Rainvest
    Expand Collapse

You obviously know how long this will take :/

I bet you it will take you longer than the development of this game entirely from start.

19. Evie Is Scared

Evie Is Scared
    Expand Collapse

4 or 5 years? I dont think so but okay...

20. Rainvest

Rainvest
    Expand Collapse

Personally, I think so. Or maybe 1-2 sounds more reasonable because we only get like 2 updates a year.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice