Throttle that disconnects when the bolide splits in two.

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by trm7, Jul 3, 2022.

1. trm7

trm7
    Expand Collapse

It’s the same issue that used to happen with the Barstow back in the old days, Bluetooth throttle. Obviously you can’t just disable the motor as the fuel tank and everything is in the back so it makes sense it would keep running.(unless the battery is in the front half. I can’t remember for sure if it is) But maybe there’s a way to disconnect the throttle when it splits completely in two? Idk. I get keeping it for fun purposes but ten times out of ten in my experience the rear end can’t do anything entertaining after a crash except Just spin the rear wheels and It’s just stuck and in a game striving for realism it would make sense for the throttle to not work. Now if the car battery is in the front half then it’s as simple as disabling the motor once it splits.
    --- Post updated ---
    I forget there’s two civettas. I actually don’t crash much in beamng at all tbh I treat it like a racing sim instead of a crashy crashy car go boom game so idk if the new civetta can split in two or not. If so then it would be awesome for it to be fixed in it as well if it isn’t already. Also again idk where the battery is in the new car either.

#1 trm7, Jul 3, 2022
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2022
    • Agree Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice