Tire Editing

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by owenc, Aug 9, 2021.

1. owenc

owenc
    Expand Collapse

so i was thinking, its a pain to change the wheels on vehicles because of how many different options there are and once you find a wheel you like i find it hard to find the matching wheel for the car on the other side of the car once you find a wheel you like. so maybe there should be a button that says something like "apply to all" or "apply to front or rear" depending on which side of the car you start selecting wheels on so you don't have to search for the wheels you want once you have already selected a wheel for either the front or back. or, there could be a search bar feature on the wheels menu so if you find a wheel you like you could easily type the name of the wheel into the search bar and it will pop up. just a lil something i thought might be slightly helpful. i feel like this could be an effective addition to the game. also, lmk if something doesn't make since.

• Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice