tire grip should be increased.

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by pathole, May 12, 2024.

1. pathole

pathole
    Expand Collapse

I think the tire grip should be up by 25-30% for every tire in the game, when you put on race tires that handle like normal road tires in real life while every other tire just understreers heavily to the point where I end up using race tires no matter what to get a realistic driving experience or I use modded tires

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. ItsJustCurtis

ItsJustCurtis
    Expand Collapse

What cars are you driving where the race tyres handle like normal road tyres? Normal road tyres will lose grip quite easily when pushed hard; sport and semi-slicks are often a significant improvement over the standard tyres

3. Gregory TheGamer

Gregory TheGamer
    Expand Collapse

I think you'll find the tire grip as it is quite accurate for the most part when you use the G-Force meter to visualize the actual forces the tires handle.

4. Ryhan.N

Ryhan.N
    Expand Collapse

BeamNG has nailed the tire grip factor. You feel the lack of grip because there is no dramatic camera movements or fov changes like in most other car games. Check out this video from MuYe.

Increase the FOV setting or use mods like enhanced chase and interior cams for a better sense of speed.
    Edit: also you could record urself driving around fast, and then replay after toggling the external camera (i think the default key for that is 4) to see ur car take the corner from an other perspective.

#4 Ryhan.N, May 17, 2024
    Last edited: May 17, 2024
    • Agree Agree x 2
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice