1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Too many Automation mods

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by austen64, Oct 23, 2019.

1. RobertGracie

RobertGracie
    Expand Collapse

I feel the automation section shouldnt have been shown in the recently released mods tab that was on this forum site until a few hours ago, but I do agree its a non problem if you ignore it!

2. Slammington

Slammington
    Expand Collapse

If the devs choose to keep it there, it's clearly because they don't believe it's too taxing for the website.
    The point of the repo is for people to share their creations anyway. Do you want a million new threads saying "I made this car in Automation, PM me for it"?

• Agree Agree x 5
  3. atv_123

atv_123
    Expand Collapse

Right... the reason I was stating it like that is I am failing to see what the issue is with the Automation mod's. If you don't want them, just don't click on the page. They don't bury any other mods visibility as we had this conversation when Automation collaboration first came out and fixed the issue. I guess what I am saying is I am failing to see the issue.

4. austen64

austen64
    Expand Collapse

I agree that the Mods page itself is not a problem. My only real issue is with the search function, as the only way to see all kinds of mods except Automation mods is to do an advanced search in each category one at at time. In the mod manager, you have the ability to search in multiple categories (for example, if I want to look for mods only in "Land," "Mods of mods," and "Skins," I can search all of those at once). It would be nice to have this option so you could filter out Automation mods in search results. I doubt it would be possible, though.

Also, I liked the idea of the New Resources tab, but again it was just filled with Automation cars. If there really is no way to filter those out, then I believe that it was rightfully removed.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice