Tornadoes

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by FreddyJones, May 20, 2013.

1. FreddyJones

FreddyJones
    Expand Collapse

The other day, one of my friends said that it would be cool to have tornadoes in this game. I don't really know if this would be all that great, but I thought I'd put this here for him. :cool:

2. Bubbleawsome

Bubbleawsome
    Expand Collapse

That would go in the "natural disasters" thread. But why really? I'm actually getting tornadoes here in tx. Oklahoma had some and people died. :(

3. SVTCobra

SVTCobra
    Expand Collapse

Yeah, a F-4 tornado hit my grandparents hometown last week in Granbury, Texas. They were okay though. Here in Cedar Park we haven't gotten a tornado since around 2009.

Edit:
    Anyway, I doubt adding tornadoes would be even possible to add in BeamNG, but it's supposed to be a vehicle physics simulator, so I doubt the devs would want to anyway.

#3 SVTCobra, May 21, 2013
    Last edited: May 21, 2013
  4. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

We had a pretty nasty storm here in Tennessee in 2010, but none since. Anyway, I don't really think that would fit the game. The devs could use the valuable time doing something more important.

5. FreddyJones

FreddyJones
    Expand Collapse

I don't support the idea myself. Maybe I should argue against it. But we have plenty of tornadoes here in Kansas.

Again, this wasn't my idea, and I don't really support it or care.

6. n0ah1897

n0ah1897
    Expand Collapse

Even though it's not practical, I'm sure it would be a hell of a lot fun to watch your car being flung across the map after being violently sucked into the tornado.;)

7. Ltp0wer

Ltp0wer
    Expand Collapse

One of your friends, huh?

Anyway, tornadoes would be trivial for a modder to add assuming that we get some nice bindings for the Lua scripting language.

8. djmengu

djmengu
    Expand Collapse

I bet freddy opened this thread after seeing U.S. tornado on the news :D

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice