Released Toyota AE86 Trueno/Levin

Discussion in 'Land' started by schumacher, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Duh anime addict

Duh anime addict
    Expand Collapse

Pov: you ran a computer with 0 bytes while looking a beamng website

2. DamieVlad

DamieVlad
    Expand Collapse

I'm pretty sure that Beamng.Drift just modified the mod by himself, for himself. He's even gone on to reply to one of the comments where he added his own PBR Materials, spoilers, noises and stickers

3. GereKappo

GereKappo
    Expand Collapse

The version with camber in the rear, has another axle on it?
    Because this years/models, had a straight axle in the rear, no camber adjustment there!

4. Dingo135

Dingo135
    Expand Collapse

This is an old issue with the mod. It should have a solid rear axle but still has the independent rear suspension of the 200bx.

5. Bootleg

Bootleg
    Expand Collapse

6. Satoru Misao

Satoru Misao
    Expand Collapse

7. Bootleg

Bootleg
    Expand Collapse

long story

8. Satoru Misao

Satoru Misao
    Expand Collapse

tell it pls, i really want to fix it, if nobody wouldn`t do it. Atleast, can you share your mod?

9. Bootleg

Bootleg
    Expand Collapse

it will be released soon

• Like Like x 1
  10. Bootleg

Bootleg
    Expand Collapse

Hotfix 17.5!

Hello everyone! Today/Tonight or whenever, we bring you another Hotfix! (Well I guess can you barely call this a hotfix at this point.) So, why 17.5? You see this update isn't done yet, so there's still gonna be a few bugs and a second part (Hotfix 18).
    But still, please report any bugs you find!

First off I'd like to give credit to those who've helped us in making this fix possible.
    -Dingo
    -Spyro
    -SwitchPro
    -Temmie3562
    -2004bmw530d
    -BeamDrifter

I'd also like to thank the people who have supported us in making this mod, the people who have made fixes before this, and the guys who have tested this mod. I really love you guys and the updates wouldn't be possible without you. I'm sorry if I wasnt able to credit some people since I've started making this mod over a year ago (most of it is just me focusing on life so dont get too excited).
    Now, lets get into what we've fixed/added in this mod.

The Stuff We've Added:

My Additions (some parts might be innacurate but I'll be fixing them in the second part.):

-A Full N2 Kit. (By Golly W. https://3dwarehouse.sketchup.com/model/a9ee5d549b14d87aa6aebdb7dc1cde1/Toyota-TRD-N2-Levin-AE-86)
    -A New Rear Kit for Both Body Types.
    -12k RPM Gauge.
    -Body Stiffening. (basically a rollcage but minus all the extra weight!)
    -Anti-lock Braking System or ABS. (for the keyboard gamers out there.)
    -Adjustable 6-Speed Sequential Trandmission.
    -New Hoods (Carbon Fiber Levin Hood, DK Carbon Fiber Trueno Hood, and Scooped Hoods for Both Levin and Trueno Variants).
    -A Carbon Fiber Trunk.
    -New Spoilers. (Might delete some ducktail I've made for the coupe since they're trash and only make the slots messy.)
    -Roof Spoilers for all body types.
    -Window Louvers for all body types.
    -No Color Change Levin Front Bumpers.
    -Cut Front and Rear Bumpers for both Levin and Trueno.
    -Tuning Front Bumpers for both Levin and Trueno. (From FH4)
    -SR5 Rear Lettering.
    -SR5 and Paintable Rear Stripes.
    -GTS Side Lettering.
    -6 New Liveries (such as a new trim, 2 skins from Initial D, and 3 weeb skins).
    -A Spare Tire For Both Bodies.
    -New Lips.
    -Race Brakes for 4 lug hubs.
    -Tuned Race Exhaust.
    -A Moving Shifter.
    -Covered Foglights.
    -Front Brake Lights.
    -Some Configs.

I might've forgotten some things so please fogive me.

Dingo's Additions (Copied straight from a text document that he sent me.)

-Added 1JZ Engine. (Sounds taken from an Assetto Corsa mod.)

-Updated 4A-GE 16V torque curve to more closely follow the Assetto Corsa 86. Also thinking of changing the sport intake curve to one from an Assetto Corsa First Stage Initial D AE86 replica but I'm unsure if people want the current sport curve changed.
    -Updated Silvertop turque curve and redline to better represent the 2ND Stage 86.

-Changed the 4A-GE 16V sounds once again to sounds from Assetto Corsa. Still no good Silvertop sounds and the sounds may be too loud.
    (Ask me to make it quieter if it's too loud or replace the sounds with the old ones if you don't like the current ones.)

-Updated 4A-GE 16V ECUs to reflect irl ones. (Sorry for reverting your ecu changes in hotfix 10 without knowing more info Stiv!)
    Zenki: 8200 rpm redline time based limiter
    Kouki: 7800 rpm redline time based limiter
    GTS: 7600 rpm redline time based limiter
    Sport: 8200 rpm redline with a soft type limiter that lets you almost reach 9k before smoothly removing torque. Lets you squeeze out that last little bit of rev in case your gearing is incorrect.
    Race: Up to 9000 rpm adjustable redline with a time based limiter
    Found the info for the Zenki and Kouki redlines online and the GTS info was provided by a friend who owns an 86.

-Added/updated flywheels.
    Stock flywheel: 8.6 kg
    TRD flywheel: 5.0 kg
    TODA flywheel: 3.7 kg

-Added/updated transmissions.
    5-Speed manual transmission: 3.587, 2.022, 1.384, 1.00, 0.861 (Sorry if I'm taking credit for something I didn't do but I cannot remember if I changed this or not.)
    TecArt's N2 5-Speed Manual Transmission: 2.341, 1.607, 1.383, 1.000, 0.861
    TecArt's N2-1 (3.5-Speed) 5-Speed Manual Transmission: 2.341, 1.607, 1.383, 1.000, 1.196 (Fifth gear position is swapped with a 3.5th gear. Usable with any manual shifting controls but having a real shifter is preferred.)
    TRD Crossed 3 5-Speed Manual Transmission: 2.630, 1.891, 1.384, 1.000, 0.861
    TRD Crossed 5 5-Speed Manual Transmission: 2.341, 1.607, 1.195, 1.000, 0.886

-Added/updated differentials.
    1-way differental:
    Forward Locking: 0.38
    Reverse Locking: 0.00
    Preload Torque: 30 nm
    1.5-way differential:
    Reverse Locking: 0.19
    2-way dofferential:
    Reverse Locking: 0.38
    The 1-way diff provide its limiting action only during acceleration. When torque is applied in the opposite direction, i.e. engine braking, it behaves like an open differential.
    The 1.5-way diff provides its limiting action fully during acceleration and half during engine braking. It's popular for track racing, given you get all traction on gas on only half lock during braking.
    The 2-way diff provides its limiting action fully during acceleration and engine braking making it good for rally or drifting given its predictability.
    All differentials should now come with 4.3 final drive.

-Updated Stock Suspension.
    Front Spring Rate: 1.8 kg/mm ~ 17652 nm
    Front Damping Rate: 1323 nm/s
    front Rebound Damping: 3200 nm
    Rear Spring Rate: 2.2 kg/mm ~ 21575 nm
    Rear Damping Rate: 490 nm/s
    Rear Rebound Damping: 4600 nm
    Ride height is too low but expanding the springs makes them behave strangely so we are stuck with this for now. Rear suspension is still independent but no one knows how to fix it. The hopper has the correct rear suspension geometry if someone wants to give adapting it to the 86 a shot.

-Added/updated configs
    Akira Iida's AE86 (There are slight inaccuracies but they will be fixed in later updates.)
    Dingo's Personal Config
    Drift Missile
    Early 90s
    N2
    Pluspy
    Street Tune
    Super Mame
    Takumi Fujiwara's AE86 (First Stage) (I may change what stage this config is based on due to community feedback. Currently stays as 1st Stage as Akira Iida's AE86 is functionally the same as the one present in 4th Stage and onwards but with a rev liiter at 9k rpm.)

-Upcoming Changes/Additions
    Updated Silvertop tunes and torque curves to better represent the 2ND Stage and 4TH Stage Initial D 86 along with a version that is closer to the stock Silvertop using Automation's engine builder, Assetto Corsa mods and Ange The Great's engine simulator.
    Really want to add an FC20 engine to the car but need a model, proper torque curve and accurate sounds.
    Any aftermarket transmissions that I missed but I'm pretty sure all of the main ones are covered. Reply with any missed ones and I will add them to the mod.

Spyro's Additions:

-All Stock and some Custom Configs.
    -All Thumbnails.

Switch Pro's Additions:

-A Variable Boost Supercharger.

BeamDrifter:

-His Custom Car Parts.

The Stuff We've Fixed:

-Fixed some Broken Polyflow.
    -Fixed the issue where you can't adjust the rear race suspension. (thx to cringe)
    -Alot of changes to the Trueno Headlight.
    -New Trueno Kouki Bumper Model. (By Martin Trafas https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/toyota-ae86-black-limited-kouki-80854ba302034431b517f523db328129)
    -More Accurate License Plate Positioning.
    -New Sill Models.
    -A New Trunk Model. (From GT Sport)
    -Fixed the Steering Wheel Positioning in the LHD bodies.
    -Fixed the Cup Holder Positioning in the LHD bodies.
    -(Kinda) Fixed the issue where the car glitches when you spawn the 200bx before it.
    -A New Blacktop Model.
    -Fixed The "No Normal" Bug on the Paint.
    -Updated Carbon Fiber Texture Shading.
    -Fixed the overly bright Levin Headlights.
    -Fixed the Lower Dash Panel Positioning.
    -Added back the Trueno/Levin Side Lettering.
    -Fixed the glowing Carrero Badge issue.

Again, I might've forgotten alot more so please forgive me.

Known Bugs:

-Messed up UV Mapping in some parts.
    -Jbeam issues with some bumpers.
    -Rear suspension still acts like independent suspension.
    -Weight is still innacurate.
    -Tuning front bumpers get messed up while turning.
    -Black paint bug might still be an issue, check for youself.
    -Hatch trunk deformation is not good.
    -Front bumper disappears after detaching some ducktails.
    -(not really a bug) Front levin bumpers still look innacurate.
    -Mudflaps are still floating.
    -Rally lights still get messed up.
    -Some deformation issues.
    -Stock configs dont show up if "Include custom .PC configurations" isnt turned on
    -12k gauge doesnt work for lhd bodies.
    -Red LHD interior looks janky.
    -Issues with old tofu livery texture still being visible.

Please report any bugs you see so i can fix them on the second part.
    We will be trying to fix those bugs in the next hotfix but the stuff we're adding is better kept a secret.

Again, I'd like to thank the people who've supported us in making this hotfix. This is also the very first mod ive worked on and id say im quite proud of it. This 86 is very special to me, it all started as a not so serious thing actually (for me atleast).
    But thanks to this, it gave me huge experience in modding. I mean, my goal at first was to learn more about modding and to meet new friends, and I'd say it was pretty successful. So yeah, hope you enjoy our hotfix!

IMPORTANT!
    Please dont remove the front bumper support on the coupe if you're planning to use the fixed/damaged headlights, it will break if you dont. Also, make sure to turn on "Include custom .PC configurations" since all stock configs dont have a description yet. Some cars might require D-troxx's wheel pack to work so heres a link https://www.beamng.com/resources/d-troxx-wheel-pack.185/.

One last thing for the community:

Please tell me if I should repost this fix in a new thread, wait for Hotfix 18 or not make a new thread at all.
    The good things about making a new thread are that people on the forums would actually know there is an update to the 86, the thread isn't owned by a mostly dead account and people wouldn't have to go through 160 pages to find the newest version.
    The bad things about making a new thread are that it detracts from the original post and its legacy and makes it more difficult for people who watch older yt videos using the 86 to find the most current version.
    These are just the reasons I can think of off the top of my head but please say more when saying your decision.
    I really need to community feedback for if this is a good idea or not and a link to this thread would of course be in that post and vice versa. If no new thread is created for this hotfix, I will ask this question again for the release of Hotfix 18.

Link:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1qJxeBWRdaqYnUh0tPW2p7BW93v-PicH7/view?usp=share_link

upload_2022-10-29_11-50-20.png

upload_2022-10-29_11-51-43.png

upload_2022-10-29_12-10-50.png

upload_2022-10-29_12-11-30.png

upload_2022-10-29_12-12-45.png

#3190 Bootleg, Oct 29, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 31, 2022
    • Like Like x 31
    • Agree Agree x 2
  11. BlueLife

BlueLife
    Expand Collapse

holy let me read this first then i'll test, then drive to give my opinions

12. Porsche928Fan14

Porsche928Fan14
    Expand Collapse

THE AMOUNT OF HAPINESS CAN'T BE MEASURED SR5 TIME!!!!!

13. bersta2

bersta2
    Expand Collapse

THANK YOU!!!!!

14. DontKnowWhy186

DontKnowWhy186
    Expand Collapse

This mod is back. Let's gooooooo

15. Monoxied

Monoxied
    Expand Collapse

I think a new thread for the mod could definitley be helpful to ppl how don't know that this mod exists.But you should link the new thread in a comment in this thread, so ppl can find the newest updates.

• Agree Agree x 3
  16. AntonSuhinin

AntonSuhinin
    Expand Collapse

amazing update)

Attached Files:

17. Ludio0110

Ludio0110
    Expand Collapse

Uh... there are texture issues with some of the parts:

Attached Files:

• Screenshot161.png
    • Screenshot162.png
    • Screenshot163.png
  18. NeX_25

NeX_25
    Expand Collapse

How do you have so much configs, do i need download anything else or ?

19. Porsche928Fan14

Porsche928Fan14
    Expand Collapse

enable .pc configs

20. NeX_25

NeX_25
    Expand Collapse

Thanks

• Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice