Released Toyota AE86 Trueno/Levin

Discussion in 'Land' started by schumacher, Jan 29, 2018.

1. Mr. Avanzato

Mr. Avanzato
    Expand Collapse

never

2. marijn123@lol

marijn123@lol
    Expand Collapse

I cant wait anymore

• Informative Informative x 1
  3. Billydabomb

Billydabomb
    Expand Collapse

You should take that t and "anymore" out. We are all suffering inside. :p
    OT: Are there going to be plans to be able to have a drag setup? Like a 423 CUI (even though it would be ridiculous looking), or wheelie bars. I have seen some AE86 drag setups and they are pretty fitting somehow.

• Agree Agree x 6
  4. SimplySpike

SimplySpike
    Expand Collapse

Does anyone know what the map used in the screenshots is?

5. Billydabomb

Billydabomb
    Expand Collapse

It is called mount glorious. It was a test for something. If you are looking for touge maps then I don't know if that would be considered one. It seems better for rally.

6. MiraakDova

MiraakDova
    Expand Collapse

There's a map i would recommend over that, its called irohazaka

7. ken block#1

ken block#1
    Expand Collapse

So whats left to do or finish?

8. Xelerate

Xelerate
    Expand Collapse

yeah i want to know too, from what i can see it looks almost done, though im sure more customization is needed.

9. Cutlass

Cutlass
    Expand Collapse

10. Capkirk

Capkirk
    Expand Collapse

For the love of god, stop panicking whenever schumaker goes quiet for a couple days. He'll finish it, but he's got a life too.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Cutlass

Cutlass
    Expand Collapse

Jeez, I'm not panicking, I just wiating

12. Kueso

Kueso
    Expand Collapse

doesn't seem like it! ;)

13. opkraut

opkraut
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

This thread is full of some of the most childish behavior I've seen on the forums (and that's saying something). All of you need to chill the fuck out and not keep constantly spamming this thread asking if its dead or asking for updates. It's annoying as hell seeing this pop up in the "What's New" section every time I check the forums because some of you little shits have less intelligence than a goldfish and can't get it into your thick skulls that you don't need to ask for an update every goddamn hour.

/rant

• Agree Agree x 20
    • Like Like x 2
  14. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

I'm just hoping it doesn't discourage him from releasing it. A mod of an AE86 that isn't a low quality Russian mod is welcomed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. TWilliams458

TWilliams458
    Expand Collapse

Can we maybe have a new rule so that if you ask when it will be released you get banned from this thread and that might help stop this "when it will be released" shit. It annoys me just as much as opkraut that theres all these little ten year old kids on here asking the same thing. They should all be bloody banned from the site altogether (unless they post something thats actually productive and contributes in a way).

• Agree Agree x 2
  16. MisterKenneth

MisterKenneth
    Expand Collapse

Don't you think banning them is a little extreme? It's annoying when those posts show up, but banning them for that sounds a bit much.

How about the post getting deleted and maybe the poster receives a warning? I think that sounds more fair.

• Agree Agree x 4
  17. TWilliams458

TWilliams458
    Expand Collapse

Yeah but look how many there are. If they can't read a simple 7 word sentence "Don't ask when it will be released." they need to be banned. Yes it's extreme but they multiply like rabbits. And when you tell them once, they exit the thread they are in and go onto another one and ask the same bloody thing. USE YOUR EYES AND READ. Guaranteed even after multiple people have said not to ask Schumacher when it will be released, they will still do it. I just hope one day I can come on here and see people saying "good mod" , and go onto the first page to see that he has released it, without reading comments posted by whinging ten year olds.

#937 TWilliams458, Apr 23, 2018
    Last edited: Apr 23, 2018
    • Agree Agree x 3
  18. Bakasan

Bakasan
    Expand Collapse

All this begging and it's over a fake slim shady, this community is honestly laughable:)

If you guys have any respect for @schumacher then I suggest you shut up and let him work in peace. Same goes for you plebs posting meaningless bakumi and COOLVIBRATIONSreferences, yes I know this car is basically a meme at this point but that's no excuse for you to blatantly shitpost.

Honestly I think a ban would be justifiable, there are evidently members here who have no respect for posting etiquette/rules that only contribute negativity, those members can take that elsewhere. Ultimately that's for the mods to decide though.

• Agree Agree x 14
  19. TWilliams458

TWilliams458
    Expand Collapse

Well said man. Where have you been? Back on topic I asked this before but never got a reply. Will there be a 2JZ mod for the car?

• Like Like x 1
  20. Billydabomb

Billydabomb
    Expand Collapse

If he was done with the mod I am certain he would say so. I understand that this is fabulous looking but developers are not robots that can spend every second dedicated to a game. For something as good as it is intended to be there should be quite a wait for something like this. If you want an ae86 that bad then mess around with the 200bx for a while. Or have the patience that is needed for this.

• Informative Informative x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice