1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

Traffic Issues

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by colt.fixd, Jan 30, 2022.

1. colt.fixd

colt.fixd
    Expand Collapse

I have noticed lately that the traffic has been driving in the wrong lane, as if they are trying to ram me (yes I am on the correct side of the road), they have been randomily stopping in the middle of the road, I feel like they could at least put on their hazards/flashers, and when I hit spawn without police, it spawns with police. I also have vehicle pooling turned on, (if you dont know what that means, it spawns extra cars, and hides the extras, then shows the extras, and hides the others, and the cycle keeps going, so there is a variety of cars), but It has not been doing anything. I dont know if its spawning the cars, but isnt showing/hiding them, of if they are not spawning at all. If someone could help me, please do. I am on game version Alpha 0.24.1.1

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice