1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.39 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

SOLVED Traffic limited to one vehicle after v0.39

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by Jack The Fox, Aug 1, 2026.

  1. Jack The Fox

    Jack The Fox
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 22, 2025
    Messages:
    34
    Ever since updating to 0.39, I'm only able to spawn one traffic vehicle on West Coast USA and most other maps. If I try to spawn another one, it says the system limits were reached (or something like that, I don't remember exactly what it says lol) and won't let me add any more traffic vehicles.

    Before the 0.39 update, I could spawn multiple traffic vehicles on the same maps without any issues, so this only started happening after updating.

    I tested with all mods disabled, and I also tested in Safe Mode, but the issue still happens.

    My PC Specs:

    OS: Windows 11 Home
    CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X
    GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
    RAM: 16 GB DDR4

    Is anyone else having this issue, or is there something else I should try?
     
  2. eXplorer_NL

    eXplorer_NL
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2025
    Messages:
    58
    update, the 6gb vram hard limit blah blah issue has been solved in v0.39.2
     
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice