WIP Beta released Trailerpack 0.4.0

Various trailers for the towhitch, heavy duty reveiver and gooseneck

1. Carsokos

Carsokos
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

ROBLOX is getting sucky now, I still play it but crazy Russians exploit and hack basically every game you discover

• Like Like x 1
  2. LostPup

LostPup
    Expand Collapse

i'm having allot of trouble with this mod, i've been able to use the double axel car trailer (the only trailer i want in this pack) above 30FPS Once and was getting my usual 60fps on Utah. was an awesome couple of min but i changed to continued doing what i was, i spawned the trailer in again and sure enough i'm locked at 15-20fps, i strip everything off and still get no frames, i took the front axel off just now and the game crashes, with everything bar the axel's and ramp taking off the trailer when i activate the ramp either with Parking brake or the Rdoor my FPS goes up to its normal very slowly, soon as i let the trailer rest back at its carry position my FPS drops back down to 20. any ideas because this is to the point of pissing me off, i can't even get the trailer to produce consistent results trying to find what's dropping my frames.

Edit: i remove the front axel, no change in fps. i activate the tilt/ramp with the handbrake and my FPS increases by 2-5fps every second or so upto my normal 55fps, i lower the trail to its normal position i slowly drop 2-5fps every second or so back to 18-20fps.

#42 LostPup, Jun 21, 2016
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  3. MOHAAPlayer

MOHAAPlayer
    Expand Collapse

I can't get the rotateable trailer to work, it moves the other way for me

4. Carsokos

Carsokos
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

That's what you should expect from the developers. The're to lazy to work on mods because there focused on creating
    the ETK-2400i or something, try not to bump a thread like this. Also I'm having the same issue
    --- Post updated ---
    Oh, also, I'm having the feeling that if someone starts modding for a Travel-Trailer, it'll go dead in just 3 days

5. opkraut

opkraut
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Lazy is a poor word choice. The devs are working their butts off, especially AR162B, working on new updates. AR162B also has all of his other mods that he is working on updating. You have to remember that mods like this are done in free time and especially since he's a dev he will be working on other things.

• Like Like x 3
  6. AR162B

AR162B
    Expand Collapse

Hey, you might have noticed I'm not a dev, never was, I just was a staff member. My mods aren't in any way a part of the official content. That being said, I'm a student attending a full-time study, not the easiest there is, so I simply don't have time to quickly update all my mods after a update.

I just checked the trailer mod, but everything seems to be working fine here. No reversed movement on the rotating trailer nor decreasing fps when using. Could it be there might be another mod installed which conflicts with this one? As the trailer is a 'common' vehicle, it affects every other vehicle.

• Like Like x 7
  7. Funky7Monkey

Funky7Monkey
    Expand Collapse

Please excuse this off-topic, and if you don't mind me asking, what were you doing while you were a staff member?

• Like Like x 2
  8. mano11

mano11
    Expand Collapse

Love this mod!!! would love an option to have the gooseneck hitch for the D series to be directly mounted to the frame (or even as an accessory on the flatbed) so we can remove the bed from the pickup for a little fps boost for us low end PC users ;) it also would solve the problem of the trailer getting stuck in the side of the bed if you go over a rock or something and they smash into each other, and would give the truck the look that it was purpose built to be a towing machine :) Oh, and maybe an invincible version of the gooseneck hitch so that the trailer doesn't get ripped off when your trying to drag it down an offroad trail! :D

#48 mano11, Jul 10, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2016
  9. Skivster

Skivster
    Expand Collapse

Hello, are you planning to update the mod with the new coupler system?
    It would be balling if one could spawn the trailer, and manually couple it and decouple it.

• Like Like x 7
  10. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

It's a cool idea for the mod, but obviously would require the trailers to be their own vehicle, just like the trailers are now.

That'd be somewhat easy for @AR162B to do, but remember, just saying, from experience working on vehicles so far, even the most simple tasks in BeamNG do take awhile. EVEN if its just renaming a part.
    At-least the trailers are still compatible with BeamNG though, so keep that in mind.

Honestly due to lag reasons I like the older tow hitch system better...

But I know its not gonna stay that way for much longer, since with more and more updates the old systems will eventually be sent way out of date.
    Just ask good ol' hubbie wheelies :p
    (HubWheels)

11. wearyNATE15

wearyNATE15
    Expand Collapse

the new update actully improves performance if you think about it (unless u have a 2 core cpu or som)

12. Driv3r1142

Driv3r1142
    Expand Collapse

i5 4690k

4 vehicles is sketchy, 3 is somewhat playable :p

Offtopic though, so lets end that there :p

It'd be nice to see it updated to use the new features :p

• Like Like x 1
  13. Acidfibre

Acidfibre
    Expand Collapse

Hi ,
    I hope I didn't miss a post on this .
    but I am having troubles with the mod where it shows in mod menu but nothing shows up in Spawn menu , I have tried a lot of different things to fix it but with no luck
    If I am missing something can you please assist me ?

Kind Regards,

14. TackyMan

TackyMan
    Expand Collapse

The update changed how trailers work. I think these will still work if you put a hitch on your vehicle and look in the parts menu.

15. Acidfibre

Acidfibre
    Expand Collapse

thanks man I will have a look

16. charlieboy31

charlieboy31
    Expand Collapse

Really awesome mod! Or it was, until beam ng broke it with the newest update, so if it is possible could you make them separate vehicles please? I used to love this mod but now I cannot spawn them in anymore.

17. nooberke

nooberke
    Expand Collapse

Would be great to have this mod updated! Really enjoy driving with trailers!

18. coolusername

coolusername
    Expand Collapse

The trailers are still under ''Tow Hitch'' and work perfect, at least here!

#58 coolusername, Jul 25, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 16, 2016
  19. Linux Doggo

Linux Doggo
    Expand Collapse

ar162b you are one of the best modmakers

20. Powered_By

Powered_By
    Expand Collapse

Hey, is it possible that these trailers could be updated to be compatible with the new Coupler system? This would help for vehicles that still use the old hub wheel system. If you are busy with other work, I understand. I am not asking you to urgently update this, please take your time.

#60 Powered_By, Aug 17, 2016
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2016
    • Like Like x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice