Trash Can

Discussion in 'Props' started by Treevus, Aug 7, 2013.

1. suicidal.banana

suicidal.banana
    Expand Collapse

That i get, i was just unsure how to get an deformable object ingame when its not a car :eek:

Actually, somebody should make a garbage truck with a working trash compactor :cool:
    so you can plunge a car into the back (trough taking a ramp or something) and then crush it ;)

That would require the 'sturdier metal' i asked about in another thread a while back though, the trucks compactor needs to be strong enough to squeeze a car into a cylindrical shape without deforming itself, idk if thats possible in BeamNG, all metal seems to have the same amount of strength/sturdyness. (and, i still feel like stuff shouldnt be as 'wobbly' as it is, during impact it makes perfect sense, after impact it often looks weird, like the model was made of paper, wobbling at the slightest thing, once again im no metal guru by far, but afaik metal doesnt suddenlly lose strength when it was bent)

2. FrankTheWalr

FrankTheWalr
    Expand Collapse

SMARTEST PERSON ALIVE! i give you the Nobel prize.

3. suicidal.banana

suicidal.banana
    Expand Collapse

hehe its not that great of an idea, just a thought that crossed my mind :p while were at it, id also love a steamroller :eek:

Anywho to stay ontopic;
    @Torabisu, will you make more objects? for example; a large dumpster, traffic lights, roadsigns, shopping carts, etc? then we can start thinking up sweet destructible maps :cool: (also, while on this subject, anybody know if BeamNG plans more types of destruction? like breakable trees for example? 'deform-able mud'? etc?)

4. FrankTheWalr

FrankTheWalr
    Expand Collapse

im sure it will happen in and update sooner or later.

5. lateralus

lateralus
    Expand Collapse

hey everyone!

this is an awesome idea! I like trashcans, just where does this fine piece go to in the beamng folder?

sorry, I am new. maybe it belongs in `vehicles` wheelless trash can vehicle?? >)

thanks and good day!

6. FrankTheWalr

FrankTheWalr
    Expand Collapse

Vehicles is correct. even though it doesnt have wheels its still placed as a vehicle.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice