Truckin' John: All of Them

Discussion in 'Videos, Screenshots and other Artwork' started by cornflake081, Apr 28, 2021.

1. cornflake081

cornflake081
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Truckin' John, or John Hertz. He may look like an ordinary dummy. He is, but he's a trucker for Logistical Trucking Incorporated, founded in 2007. He grew up in Delaware, but saw a trucking opening in Roane County, and that's when he got hired with LTI in 2008.

LTI itself was made when Gerald Fernald, the son of a person named Aaron Fernald, created it, when the only base of operations for another trucking company, Aaron's Trucking, was raided in December 2006, resulting in it's bankruptcy. Aaron was the person who founded Aaron's Trucking, which was made the same year the Gavril T-Series started production. Most of LTI's trucks come from Aaron's, but due to the founding date, most of the trucks are old, and rare to see elsewhere, although LTI got a modern day T75, from when the T-Series was modernized. The main base of operations is in Roane County, although a second operation point was built somewhere in California. John owns a Gavril Roamer, from 2005.

screenshot_2021-04-27_18-20-33.png

screenshot_2021-04-27_18-24-14.png

I plan to make this a series, told in the form of images and text.

Update: Have some images of a T75 Dryvan Upfit that used to belong to Aaron's Trucking. This truck was built in 1982, and was one of the trucks that was stolen during the 2006 raid. It was driven to Nevada, where it was then broken apart from 2008-2011. Everything that was broken off is at a Black Hills research facility. The hulk of the truck, along with the hood, sits in place. A group of people came to get the cab, but one of them broke their legs, so the cab is sitting about half a mile away from the hulk.

screenshot_2021-04-27_19-27-07.png

screenshot_2021-04-27_19-28-26.png

screenshot_2021-04-27_19-28-36.png

screenshot_2021-04-27_19-29-42.png

screenshot_2021-04-27_19-29-53.png

#1 cornflake081, Apr 28, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 28, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  2. Artistterrymartin

Artistterrymartin
    Expand Collapse

Sounds like a great story, love the intro, Funny :)

3. cornflake081

cornflake081
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

(content deleted due to accidental post grouping)

#3 cornflake081, May 4, 2021
    Last edited: May 4, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
  4. BroZy

BroZy
    Expand Collapse

It's cause you bumped a 2 year old thread dude. Also, you can't. So either make a new thread for each or just post them normally.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. cornflake081

cornflake081
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Well, in that case, Truckin' John comics will have their own threads. I hope this doesn't clog up the forums or something.

Update: Disregard this post! I decided to put all issues in one thread.

#5 cornflake081, May 4, 2021
    Last edited: May 5, 2021
  6. cornflake081

cornflake081
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Update: Turns out replying, but not editing, will result in a seperate post, albeit with a quoted post. All issues will now be in the same thread.
    --- Post updated ---
    --- Post updated ---

Truckin' John 1

Panel1.png Panel2.png
    Panel3.png Panel4.png

Panel5.png
    --- Post updated ---
    The reply to this is a test. The test worked if I release Truckin' John 2.
    --- Post updated ---
    Crap. Well, I guess this is the FINALIZED format of Truckin' John.

Truckin' John 2

Panel1.png Panel2.png
    Panel3.png Panel4.png

Panel5.png

#6 cornflake081, May 4, 2021
    Last edited: May 4, 2021
  7. cornflake081

cornflake081
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Welp, the T-Series addon by GTG Mods or something had an update, which introduced an "Onboard Computer System". One of the computer's features is that it can refill the fuel tanks on the T-Series. However, to make it so that this feature is used to the most of it's ability, the current fuel level is saved between sessions. So if you run out of fuel, unless you re fill the fuel tank, you ain't hauling trailers anytime soon. Unfortunately, there is currently a bug that prevents new, custom created key binds from saving. Thus, I cannot create custom key binds for the onboard computer and the refill feature, and I just ruptured the fuel tank on accident, so the T-Series is permanently fuel-less for me. As a result, just 2 issues in, Truckin' John is on hiatus. The hiatus will end when the game bug is fixed.

Update: Just read the post with a peek of an embed video on it. Now we're talking hiatus.

#7 cornflake081, May 5, 2021
    Last edited: May 5, 2021
  8. cornflake081

cornflake081
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Note: I would also like to say, for those who cringe at the mere sight of the word "love" in a story, when Truckin' John comes back, I'll just say this. In the next issue, "It's love at first sight."

9. cornflake081

cornflake081
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

This is why kids out there need to read the TOS before they do things on the internet. Why am I saying this? I just found them, so read this message:

You may now facepalm. I'm also logging out to make sure I don't get the urge to come here again.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice