WIP Tu-154

Discussion in 'Air' started by jgb, Mar 7, 2025.

  1. Gearshifter14

    Gearshifter14
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 12, 2022
    Messages:
    90
    Looks very amazing! Keep up the good work and progress!
     
  2. TheShipMaster

    TheShipMaster
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2016
    Messages:
    421
    neat as hell
     
  3. im a avgeek

    im a avgeek
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

    Joined:
    Mar 17, 2026
    Messages:
    66
    BUTTER on the 2nd video
     
  4. jgb

    jgb
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2023
    Messages:
    208


    Front gear is mostly done, lots of tuning to do on the front and main gear wheels still, as well as some tuning on the front gear suspension.



    another little higher graphic demo.
     
    #104 jgb, Apr 5, 2026
    Last edited: Apr 5, 2026
    • Like Like x 5
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. nikitansx

    nikitansx
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 4, 2026
    Messages:
    4
    looks great!!! maybe il-62 next haha
     
  6. jgb

    jgb
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2023
    Messages:
    208
    I added a basic version of the center engine so I could test flight physics better, and also got bored and started on a bit of the interior.


    Just letting you guys know, progress will be MUCH slower for the next month and a half to 2 months.
     
    • Like Like x 10
  7. soup bowl

    soup bowl
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 28, 2023
    Messages:
    181
    What's the size comparison to the 737?
     
  8. jgb

    jgb
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2023
    Messages:
    208
    about twice the size
     
    • Like Like x 3
  9. oxygen

    oxygen
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2025
    Messages:
    302
    image unavailable :(
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. scrollcaps

    scrollcaps
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 26, 2024
    Messages:
    31
    Really cool classic plane, I can't wait.
     
  11. McdonnellDouglasDc-9

    McdonnellDouglasDc-9
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 1, 2026
    Messages:
    10
    the last reply in this thread was a month ago soo hows the progress of this mighty TU154
     
  12. SupraTech

    SupraTech
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2025
    Messages:
    1,134
    deleted
     
  13. jgb

    jgb
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2023
    Messages:
    208
    I am very busy with the end of school, as well as life, and other coding projects. This is not abandoned, but progress will probably not be made this month.
     
    • Like Like x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Beam57347

    Beam57347
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2023
    Messages:
    177
    fair enough
     
  15. ilikeplens

    ilikeplens
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 31, 2026
    Messages:
    9
  16. jgb

    jgb
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2023
    Messages:
    208
    A video will hopefully be coming soon, I am done with school for the year, but have a lot of large projects around my house and with the neighbor house I take care of, as well as still being at my job. So while I have a bit more free time, I am also alot more tired haha. Hopefully I can get this next part done by the end of the week, as I am redoing the wings from scratch to make them better. This includes redoing the gear bays, gear connections, ailerons, and general tuning on almost every jbeam part.
    This mod is NOT abandoned, please be patient!
     
    • Like Like x 9
  17. DUDI0042

    DUDI0042
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 8, 2020
    Messages:
    4
    PLEASE!!! Make Malév Hungarian Airlines livery for the 154. Hungarians have a lot of tu-154
     
  18. LarvaFelix

    LarvaFelix
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2026
    Messages:
    16
    when will the tu 154 be done
     
  19. jgb

    jgb
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2023
    Messages:
    208
    I have done another like 2 hours of work, most of it today, and am not ready for the next video still. I am completely redoing the wings from scratch, so new attachments to
    The fuselage and for the gear, so it will take some more time to be ready.
    --- Post updated ---
    Never
     
    • Like Like x 3
  20. TheShipMaster

    TheShipMaster
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 15, 2016
    Messages:
    421
    upload_2026-7-3_16-42-31.png
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice