WIP Tu-154

Discussion in 'Air' started by jgb, Mar 7, 2025.

  1. Blubhouse1212123

    Blubhouse1212123
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2025
    Messages:
    140
    Hows the interior going?
     
  2. jgb

    jgb
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2023
    Messages:
    208
    its going
     
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Beam57347

    Beam57347
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2023
    Messages:
    177
    atleast thats something
     
  4. SupraTech

    SupraTech
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 6, 2025
    Messages:
    1,134
    Wow
     
  5. Blubhouse1212123

    Blubhouse1212123
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2025
    Messages:
    140
    understood, you should post a new youtube video on it :p
     
  6. jgb

    jgb
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2023
    Messages:
    208
    I know I said a new video would be out by the end of the week like, a month ago, but I am finally done recording. HOWEVER, I am out of town for the week and likely won’t have much free time to edit a video. But, it’s still alive
     
  7. Blubhouse1212123

    Blubhouse1212123
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2025
    Messages:
    140
    yes yes very nice. i might set up a mini channel just to have somewhere to post obscure project updates
     
  8. jgb

    jgb
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2023
    Messages:
    208
    Ok guys, new wings have been made, sorry I'm 3 months late lol.
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. AstralVyx

    AstralVyx
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 5, 2026
    Messages:
    30
    I genuinely thought that this was going to be one of those mods where the creator just gives up on the mod mid development and cancels it all together but based on these videos you have posted, I believe that this mod will actually be finished. I do have a few questions that I want to ask:

    1. How fast will the plane be able to fly and how high?
    2. Will the detachable parts and flight model be similar to the B-25? (fuselage breaking apart, wings detach and break into pieces, etc.)
    3. I know no one knows for sure when its releasing but based on development progress and how much has been done, when do you think this mod will be released?
    4. Upon release, will there be more updates going into it? Such as liveries and improvements.
     
  10. jgb

    jgb
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2023
    Messages:
    208
    1. 975 km/h (606 mph), and however high you want in a car game
    2. At the moment the fuselage does not break apart, but the wings split in half, and all parts detach and deform.
    3. I really dont know. I am very busy, with some irl projects I have to do taking up to 12 hours a day, and motivation because of that is low. I WOULD estimate an early access paid release, except that even that is a ways off.
    4. Yes, any bug fixes or possible reworks of specific parts, and any liveries I feel should be in the base mod.
     
    • Like Like x 2
  11. LarvaFelix

    LarvaFelix
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2026
    Messages:
    16
    can you please release a test download I really want to fly it. it looks great ( :
     
  12. Beam57347

    Beam57347
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 7, 2023
    Messages:
    177
    Patience man. I get what you're feeling but you gotta wait
     
  13. jgb

    jgb
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2023
    Messages:
    208
    No
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  14. Blubhouse1212123

    Blubhouse1212123
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2025
    Messages:
    140
    yo nice new youtube video!! the airplane looks amazing. are those the mirage turbine lua code reused for it?
     
  15. LarvaFelix

    LarvaFelix
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 30, 2026
    Messages:
    16
    WHY NOT
    --- Post updated ---
     
  16. oxygen

    oxygen
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2025
    Messages:
    302
    Because no.
     
    • Like Like x 1
  17. jgb

    jgb
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2023
    Messages:
    208
    Because no.
    --- Post updated ---
    Yes they are, I originally made them for a different mod but had more to release with the mirage. They are now my go to system because I can easily adjust them and add multiple.
     
  18. jgb

    jgb
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 2, 2023
    Messages:
    208
    Dont worry guys, I'm still alive and so is this mod. I am still very busy with life and other projects, but I am still working on this bit by bit. I wont say a time that the next update will be done, because I have no clue lol. Maybe see you guys in a couple months like last time haha(hopefully not that long)
     
    • Like Like x 2
  19. Blubhouse1212123

    Blubhouse1212123
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Dec 28, 2025
    Messages:
    140
    Oh hi there!!! I have hiccups now unfortuantely. cant type correct b/c they keep making me jump lol
     
  20. SARAH 2

    SARAH 2
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 26, 2026
    Messages:
    3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice