Ugliest cars ever

Discussion in 'Automotive' started by BlueScreen, Jun 28, 2014.

1. SixSixSevenSeven

SixSixSevenSeven
    Expand Collapse

The gif I would use to describe that has been used already and I am not finding another...

2. Potato

Potato
    Expand Collapse

3. BlueScreen

BlueScreen
    Expand Collapse

The supra is pretty good looking. The ae86 is overrated though.

4. randomshortguy

randomshortguy
    Expand Collapse

^OFFENDED :mad:
    the ae86 is awesome

Topic:
    Dodge Caravan: Ugly then
    2nd-Dodge-Caravan.jpg

Ugly now
    96-00_Dodge_Caravan.jpg

Oh, and of course:
    3b37b1df561a2450c20a16d5bc9e818c0a47564c04f639f84f06bf982e40deb2.jpg

5. WrongBrothers

WrongBrothers
    Expand Collapse

I have to say, I like the back design of the prius. Everthing else is crap.

6. IBsenoj

IBsenoj
    Expand Collapse

This weirdness...

Eliica2.jpg

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. crashman50

crashman50
    Expand Collapse

:(:(:(YOU THINK THE CHALLENGER IS HIDIOUS!!!!!!!!!ITS ONE OF MY FAVORITE CARS!!!:(:(:(

- - - Updated - - -

My god those are all AWESOME cars exept the one at the bottom....That corvette is my FAVORITE car!

- - - Updated - - -

IKR this is making me sad to see so many of my favorite cars hated :(

8. BlueScreen

BlueScreen
    Expand Collapse

The last one is ugly, the third looks like a mutant fish, and the Corvette looks very good, but the exhaust is retarded.

9. _JustRick_

_JustRick_
    Expand Collapse

With some cars, the graphics can be improved and the detailing. But I disagree with a mutant fish :p

10. crashman50

crashman50
    Expand Collapse

how about these?

(imported from here)
    (imported from here)
    (imported from here)

(imported from here)

11. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

the last camry with the black tinted tails looks good, def one of my fav looking camrys (in USA, they are dime a dozen, however they could look a lot worse). BUT you gotta love that Backwards facing spoiler on the white camry lmfaaoaoooaoaoa1!!!!!one!!11!!

12. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

Ugly:

2015 Mustang, 2015 Charger, BMW i3

Semi-Ugly:

2015 Focus (the front end, it's like ford is trying to turn all the car's into mondeo's), Current Generation Fiesta (Also Mondeo like front end)

New Car's that are awesome (slightly off-topic, it's still talking about car designs though):

2015 Ford Expedition (it was awesome before, now it's even more awesome, even has a new engine. i just hope it still has the same great sound as the 5.4L) 2015 Ford F-150 (it was awesome before, and like the expedition, it got even more awesome) and the 2015 Ford Edge (once again, it also got even more awesome)

(Legal Stuff (Not): The Above are my opinions)

13. SHOme1289

SHOme1289
    Expand Collapse

Ford is adapting it's Euro styling to all inter-country released cars. That would explain why ford is "trying to turn all the car's into mondeo's. That is a good thing, since the Mondeo has been such a success overseas, why keep putting out bland Ford Five Hundred and Lincoln Box look-alike cars? I think the new Ford styling is the best design concept we have here, and it's tied up with how KIA adapted that attractive new front end onto most of it's cars. The KIA RIO is really a fancy looking whip.

IMHO.

14. BlueScreen

BlueScreen
    Expand Collapse

I don't know why everyone hates the new Mustang so much. They did break with the retro style design, but it looks a lot more elegant now. Less of a muscle car, and more of a sports car.
    And it finally has independent rear suspension, and an engine with proper fuel economy.

I just looked up the 2015 Charger... God that thing is hideous.
    And the new focus (2013-15) looks like crap compared to the older one. The 2015 model makes it worse.

15. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

because it's SUPPOSED to be a MUSCLE car, not a sports car.

yes, because people who buy a muscle car are TOTALLY going to care about fuel economy :/ (besides, it's the new looks that most people hate, i have a feeling most people could care less about the engine, provided you can still get the "Muscle" aspect of the mustang from the engines (so basically being a very powerful engine as usual))

@Shome because the mondeo is already in america (*cough* fusion *cough*), we don't need 5000 mondeo look alike's (your logic with the ford 500 would also work with changing all the cars to mondeo, no one wants to see 5000 mondeo look alikes)

(also i have no idea what your talking about, i see nothing on fords lineup that looks ANYTHING like a ford 500 or lincon t-car (lincon t-car is a crown vic, which is no longer sold, ford five hundred is a concept car based on the taurus, neither of which have any car's on fords lineup that looks like either of those anymore))

16. Goosah

Goosah
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

Hard to find anything good looking since the 80s lol. First there were all the cab forward fwd jelly beans, now they appear to have the same industrial design as razors and vaccum cleaners. Huge beltlines, donk wheels, and windows that keep getting smaller. Not only that but every manufacturer seems to be building cars made of watered down Bangle/BMW and Audi hideousness.

2012_Hyundai_Veloster_--_01-20-2012_1.jpg

nooooooope

- - - Updated - - -

Its fwd, helps create lift to transfer weight to the front tires? lol

#76 Goosah, Jul 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2014
    • Agree Agree x 2
  17. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

Ugly, hmm? The Soliad Wendover is ugly, but in a good way that makes me want it in-game soon, Gabester ;)

18. BlueScreen

BlueScreen
    Expand Collapse

What's the point of muscle cars anyway? They're basically sports cars with the rear suspension from a truck.
    Evolution always follows the logical path.

On-topic:
    toyota-fcv-concept-photo-556462-s-1280x782.jpg
    Very nice technology, but they might have overdone the front intakes. Just a bit.

Also very weird shape. Look at it from the front and it's a hatchback, from this angle it looks like an estate, but then you see it from the side and bam, it's actually a sedan.
    wat

19. Goosah

Goosah
    Expand Collapse
    Global Moderator
    BeamNG Team

There is a certain "granny doing half the speed limit in the fast lane" quality to it that is sure to ignite virtual road rage in game haha.

20. logoster

logoster
    Expand Collapse

because unlike a sports car, a muscle car is actually AFFORDABLE, true sports car's tend to start around the $50000 mark, while most muscle car's start at around $20000, and they tend to be more fun as well (the being more fun part being a matter of opinion)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice