UHR TUNING PARTS

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by NickHeemiith, Jan 20, 2021.

1. NickHeemiith

NickHeemiith
    Expand Collapse

Whats going on guys! im working on a mod with a set of performance parts. i took ingame files and modified them to do what i want. im going to post my version 1.1 description here for you guys to read and give feedback. ive started with my two favorite cars, the sunburst and the etk s. i think its pretty cool to be honest. ive even changed the way the engines sound which will get rolled out with version1.1.1 pending beam acceptig my mod. i appreciate you looking and look forward to hearing feedback!

ive had some free time to play with this game and im liking what im seeing... more coming soon.

UHR Tuning Parts Version 1.1
    Added support Car(S) : Sunburst

1. Added Part(S):
    • UHR Exhausts
      • 2' Exhaust 18hp 10tq over stock
      • 3' Exhaust 25hp 12tq over stock
      • Muffler Delete 3hp 0tq over stock (Issa muffler delete lol relax)
    • UHR Turbo
      • 9hp 13tq per lb of boost
    • UHR Uprev ECU
      • Offbrand race ecu... or maybe more... extend the redline to see the benefit to running our purpose built motors... happy ending
    • UHR Intake(s)
      • 4' Intake 61hp 41tq over stock
      • UHR Variable Turbo (100psi max) 9hp 13tq per Psi
        • Ive played with the values so the turbo holds to redline and beyond! Enjoy! Let me know if anything is wrong i will do my best to fix it ASAP
    • UHR Engine(s)
      • UHR Stage 1 (8200 max redline)
        • Not a power difference over stock, power was actually lost due to the "Drop in compression" motor handles boost VERY WELL! It was built for boost. From my test, when paired with the UHR Variable Turbo it gained decent horsepower numbers over stock. Test it and let me know!
      • UHR Built I4
        • Big power motor, run up the boost numbers and let me know how it holds! Should make stoooopid power.
      • Anthonys motor
        • Essentially a drag motor with amazing power capabilities for a 4 banger.
    Added Parts for Car(s): ETK K-Series

(All Testing was done without a turbo or intake attatched)
    1. Added Part(s)

UHR Engine(s)
    • Built UHR
      • 389hp 321tq = 145hp 86hp over stock (9k Redline) This is a more powerful and capable I6 over stock. Car does amazing with holding boost!
    • UHR Intake(s)
      • UHR Stage 1 Intake 41hp 16tq over stock
    • UHR Turbo(s)
      • UHR Variable Turbo (Max Boost 230psi) 19hp 16tq per psi
    • UHR Exhaust
      • UHR Dual Exhaust 60hp 29tq over stock
    • UHR ECU(s)
      • UHR Flash (Extends rev limiter to 8200) i wouldn't use this unless your doing a fun build on my built motor. Stock motor hits a wall at 7500 rpm.
      • UHR Unlocked (9k Rev limit) Works like a charm with my built motor!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice