UI Apps only in Cockpit view

Discussion in 'Ideas and Suggestions' started by AcidNemesis, Jun 27, 2020.

1. AcidNemesis

AcidNemesis
    Expand Collapse

I thought of this when I saw the "Hide in cockpit" at the bottom of the apps. For once I gave attention to this and was wondering if it was possible to have the opposite : Only show in cockpit view. I drived a car in cockpit view and decided to remap 2 buttons of my controller so I can drive in manual. Idk why but it irritates me to not know in which gear I am.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Nivracer

Nivracer
    Expand Collapse

I would like too see this feature too. For a workaround I just have the small manual gears display. Or even better being able to make and save multiple UI layouts. Like some sim dashboards you can get on your phone or tablet let you have multiple pages.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Dr. Death

Dr. Death
    Expand Collapse

Sure, more options is always good.

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. Mullayho

Mullayho
    Expand Collapse

Having various presets availibles for the UI apps would shure be apreciated. For example, if I'm driving in first person I like to have the minimap displayed in the top center of the screen, so it flushes with the roof and is easy to check, but that position is awful for third person

• Like Like x 1
  5. ARES IV

ARES IV
    Expand Collapse

You can work arround this by using relative camera and position this camera using WASD to the correct driver view.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice