1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice
  3. Before reporting issues or bugs, please check the up-to-date Bug Reporting Thread for the current version.
    0.32 Bug Reporting thread
    Solutions and more information may already be available.

UI incorrect when using multiple cars.

Discussion in 'Troubleshooting: Bugs, Questions and Support' started by mrwallace888, Aug 5, 2021.

1. mrwallace888

mrwallace888
    Expand Collapse

I keep coming across a bug where the HUD is incorrect when you're using multiple cars.

Let's say I spawn a regular car. I don't know. An ETK I-Series with a redline of 6K. Stock, without NOS or anything.

If I have another car, like say, a Civetta Bolide with a 9K redline and NOS. Well now the ETK shows the Bolide's HUD. The HUD is still parented to the ETK (so the tachometer still moves and everything), but it's just incorrect. So the HUD essentially thinks the ETK has a redline of 9K and also has NOS when it doesn't.

Or like if I spawn in a bus with JATO and I'm driving a regular sports car, so the sports car shows a 3K redline and the tachometer disappears past that when I'm driving, and also thinks the car has JATO equipped.

• Agree Agree x 2
  2. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

For a temporary fix, press ctrl+r every time you switch to another car.

3. mrwallace888

mrwallace888
    Expand Collapse

You know the bug I'm talking about though? Am I the only one or do you get it too?

4. Thomas A-N

Thomas A-N
    Expand Collapse

I get it a lot, and Ctrl+R (suggested here by @Agent_Y) is a quick little temporary fix!

5. Agent_Y

Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

Yes everyone is getting it.

6. roland91

roland91
    Expand Collapse

Another perhaps a faster workaround is to hide UI with alt+u and then show it again. Does not work always but for me it fixes it most of the time.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice