On Hold Ultra Realistic Graphics For Beamng Maps v2.0 (Prep for 0.28)

Discussion in 'Utilities and programming' started by Grimm232, Sep 6, 2022.

1. Grimm232

Grimm232
    Expand Collapse

We got it working again lol, honestly I don't know what happened but hey it works. Lmao

2. Uzziah Tyler

Uzziah Tyler
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

hey dud i was just stressed out
    --- Post updated ---
    i was just stressed out sorry for the sh***y comments
    --- Post updated ---
    hey also sorry about my brother hes really toxic hes the one that posted this: "yeah i used to love it but now it doesnt work how about you get a B*tch and get a windows 11" really sorry about him hes kind of toxic i was on school the day it got posted and i didnt know about it

#42 Uzziah Tyler, Oct 4, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 4, 2022
  3. Uzziah Tyler

Uzziah Tyler
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

also i just realized do not put this shader mod into normal mode as it turns everything white

4. Grimm232

Grimm232
    Expand Collapse

Yup that will happen because I made the mod with ultra lighting in place, you can use normal settings on everything else but the lighting needs to be set to ultra.
    --- Post updated ---
    Also its fine man no worries lol.

5. Grimm232

Grimm232
    Expand Collapse

Hey everyone long time no see, been a bit busy lately. I'm sure you have already gotten a notification but, I have updated/fixed the newsky files as the water had a deep orange tint to them during the respective times applied. This has been fixed. Night should also have been fixed as well. Clouds do look a bit unrealistic at night though working on trying to figure that out.

To install the newsky "if you have any of the new sky zip." All you need to do is download and replace the current one "in the levels folder" with the new one.

Thanks for all the downloads and views means alot to me.
    Anyway happy crashing!
    --- Post updated ---
    Also UTAH is now done!! will upload as soon as possible thanks for being patient.

6. Nazu

Nazu
    Expand Collapse

is this just sunsky edits?

7. Grimm232

Grimm232
    Expand Collapse

Yes the v1.4 update/fix is only to fix the ambient file and revert the file back to default as mine "with the 0.26 update" turned the water a deep orange.

8. Grimm232

Grimm232
    Expand Collapse

Alright so I'm sure you've seen UTAH has now been added, Next will be West Coast USA
    BeamNGdrive-0262014381-RELEASE-x6410_22_202211_26_09PM.png
    There are 3 versions for both the original sky (origsky) and newsky 512, 1024, and no reflect (meaning no water reflections only the sky is changed)
    All you need to do is extract any of the Utah zips in to your levels folder (same place the east_coast_usa file is)
    ENJOY!
    --- Post updated ---
    Small update note, West Coast USA is almost done!
    BeamNGdrive-0262014381-RELEASE-x6410_23_20221_36_19AM.png
    --- Post updated ---
    Also I have had that "black part where the red part" (menteioned of the first page) of the police lightbars pop up again currently trying to figure out what caused it. I think its @kirbyguy22's tonemap again but will update when its found.

9. Uzziah Tyler

Uzziah Tyler
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Ive Been Waiting For months on End...........ITS FINALLY HERE LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

• Like Like x 1
  10. Grimm232

Grimm232
    Expand Collapse

Alright so while I figure out what broke the lightbars...
    For those that have waited for almost 2 months. I'ma go ahead and post West Coast USA as its done.
    ENJOY!

11. Uzziah Tyler

Uzziah Tyler
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Really Like The Creation man I Also Love West Coast Usa Thanks So Much Man! ITS REALLY AMAZING

• Like Like x 1
  12. Grimm232

Grimm232
    Expand Collapse

You're very welcome, and Thank you. I'm thinking of doing Jungle Rock Island next.
    Enjoy your West Coast USA Experience!!

13. Uzziah Tyler

Uzziah Tyler
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

14. Grimm232

Grimm232
    Expand Collapse

15. Grimm232

Grimm232
    Expand Collapse

Jungle Rock is now complete, also all files for each map will be under a single zip file for that specific map to make it easier to find the specified map you want and not so cluttered with all the downloads. Will add the files soon!! :cool:

16. Uzziah Tyler

Uzziah Tyler
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

Wait How Are You Doing It That Fast? BUT WILL DOWNLOAD THAT LATER And Really Really Really Asking How Are You Doing It That Fast?!

17. Grimm232

Grimm232
    Expand Collapse

It doesn't take to long to change the settings roughly 1-2hrs, and I'm using the same suncale file and basically the same sky settings (unless it doesn't fit the map) for each map. What takes the longest amount of time though is setting the reflections for the water. I will admit I do move a bit fast, so mistakes are possible but most of the time I catch it before I say its done. Except Jungle Rock messed up with how the map was supposed to look with the new sky, currently fixing that and putting the files for the other maps under a zip file (for that specific map) lol
    --- Post updated ---
    Alright Jungle Rock Island is now uploaded and for everyone who already has ECUSA, UTAH, and WCUSA (unless you want the updated wcusa version) you can keep the file you have as they have not been changed only how the files are uploaded
    ENJOY! As always appreciate the downloads and views!
    -Grimm
    --- Post updated ---
    One more thing the installation process has changed for how to install the new files. See "Installation -1"

#57 Grimm232, Oct 24, 2022
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2022
  18. Grimm232

Grimm232
    Expand Collapse

So ima ask a 2 questions to everyone here.
    1- What map (of the official beam maps) would you like to see done next? I was thinking Hirochi Raceway.

2- For all the people who play BeamMP. Would it be better for me to just copy and rename the level to like say "map name URG" so that way it doesn't interfere with BeamMP, basically keep them separate from the official beam maps, or keep them as is so you can have realistic graphics all the time?

19. Uzziah Tyler

Uzziah Tyler
    Expand Collapse
    Banned

i have An idea For a new maps Instead of Hirochi highway You could Do....Italy
    it Is beautiful

20. Grimm232

Grimm232
    Expand Collapse

Oh yeah forgot bout that map lmao

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice