Released Uluru (Ayars Rock) Map (Repost)

Discussion in 'Terrains, Levels, Maps' started by Doooooooooooom, May 6, 2026.

  1. Doooooooooooom

    Doooooooooooom
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 22, 2025
    Messages:
    1,270
    Disclaimer!
    This is a repost of a mod that was taken down due to being ABSOLUTE AI SLOP
    Not mine.
    If you know who made original mod author is PLEASE
    do notlet me know so I can give credit to them.
    ​

    I won't be updating this mod




    Uluru (Ayars Rock) Map
    And The Description Say And I Quote
    "This mod adds a "detailed" and "immersive recreation" of Uluru (Ayers Rock) located in the Northern Territory, Australia.

    Designed for "realism" and "atmosphere", this map "enhances" the surrounding ""desert landscape"" to better "reflect" the iconic Australian outback."
    probably generated by abominable intelligence.






    Mod features

    5.09 x 5.09 Square Miles
    And A Big Lump That's """Fun""" To Climb I Guess?


    Mod Downsides

    It's suppose to look like this...
    1298783.jpg

    Not look... like...


    20260505210848_1.jpg

    Yea...

    Not going say anything else nor question myself.

    Hey that rhymed!




    Photo
    20260430165609_1.jpg

    Have """""""""""""""""""fun"""""""""""""""""""
    ​
    Original made by a guy messing around with MapNG.
    Repost by @Doooooooooooom with layers of sarcasm.
     

    Attached Files:

    #1 Doooooooooooom, May 6, 2026
    Last edited: May 7, 2026
    • Like Like x 2
  2. dawsqrwefqw

    dawsqrwefqw
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 9, 2026
    Messages:
    1
    玩洲玩的
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice