1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Um, the forums look different?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bubbleawsome, Jun 6, 2014.

  1. SoHigh00

    SoHigh00
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 11, 2013
    Messages:
    506
    I just hope the site won't go full-orange. I like this color scheme. It's not hurting my eyes like the ror forum does.
     
  2. 14ramosr

    14ramosr
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Sep 7, 2013
    Messages:
    979
    I doubt it will. Beamng is separate from ROR, so im betting it will always look different than ROR.
     
  3. Kitteh5

    Kitteh5
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Oct 24, 2012
    Messages:
    275
    I can't notice blue accents anymore. Please not as orange as my screaming tree shirt.
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice