1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

1. combatwombat96

combatwombat96
    Expand Collapse

speaking of which, the taillights look different (I haven't driven it in a looong time so I could be wrong) and there are no fender flares...

2. cars246

cars246
    Expand Collapse

I think it's the same so far.

• Agree Agree x 9
  3. Acrain7

Acrain7
    Expand Collapse

anyone else surprised the taillights didn't get a refresh for the d-series?

• Agree Agree x 3
  4. GameNoobTV

GameNoobTV
    Expand Collapse

Honestly I was more surprised they didn't change the door handles for the older D-Series

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

Vivace teaser when? Even if it's not quite ready for release, I don't see why they've been so secretive about it.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. combatwombat96

combatwombat96
    Expand Collapse

Very big speculation here but maybe that's because its a secret

• Agree Agree x 7
  7. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

Really it isn't, they told us exactly what we're getting already

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Confused_Deer43

Confused_Deer43
    Expand Collapse

I think it's spot on for the rally/ race configs and hope it's used on that, such a raspy sound on a normal passenger car is a bit over the top

Closest I could get to this config is this:
    upload_2020-4-7_10-24-59.png

Adding offroad fender flares to the D25 and changing the fascia to the black trim. This could be the new preset for the config they posted, either way the fascia has changed.

(the showroom map is hidden unless you search "showroom" in the map selection screen)

#22708 Confused_Deer43, Apr 7, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. RealGunpreacher

RealGunpreacher
    Expand Collapse

So, do you guys think the update will come this week?The only thing that i know is that they said its no Friday. And bcs im living in German this friday is a celebrating day (eastern) so maybe is the update comming on thuseday

(Sry fo my English)
    --- Post updated ---
    For*
    --- Post updated ---
    Germany*

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  10. Davazz

Davazz
    Expand Collapse

I place my bets on next week Monday or Tuesday. Releasing an update before Good Friday wouldn't make sense because developing hotfixes during a public holiday is probably not really gonna work

11. Satsumalakai56

Satsumalakai56
    Expand Collapse

I think the update could come today or tomorrow and if its the case then the hotfix would come on Thursday. Those are my speculations.

12. gtaman788

gtaman788
    Expand Collapse

Well the fact they said its not Friday Hints that is almost ready, As its German holiday. Not this friday maybe next kinda deal ) But then Nadeox said a few weeks hinting anywhere between tomorrow to mid may.

But the map video ALSO makes me think its soon.

Most of the time a map Video, Then a few days later car video, Then BAM

Update,

Going by this with the last Buluebuck, The Vivace video should drop in a day or 2.

Then maybe a time of 3 to 7 days after that for the update itself., :)

• Informative Informative x 4
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. Dothero

Dothero
    Expand Collapse

My bet : Vivace trailer this week, I think this weekend and update release on monday or tuesday.
    If we base our analysis on the 0.17, the remastered levels trailer come out a week before the bluebuck trailer.

14. combatwombat96

combatwombat96
    Expand Collapse

I was being sarcastic

15. RealGunpreacher

RealGunpreacher
    Expand Collapse

I think all guys are hyped And just waiting to play the update. I got 689 hrs on beam ng now and idk why but its not getting boring. With every update the devs and the game gets better , i mean look at 2015 and now , its fcking crazy how good they got with the time . Thx devs go for it!

• Agree Agree x 4
  16. loba04

loba04
    Expand Collapse

2015 was the amazing mirabolant era of the experimental branch, we've really have come a long way since then

• Like Like x 2
  17. RealGunpreacher

RealGunpreacher
    Expand Collapse

sure but all the new graphics and sounds. Look at italy or Westcoast those maps are so big and detailed . Idk what was the biggest map in 2015. But the game is getting bigger and bigger.
    --- Post updated ---
    And in 2015 i think it was a game where you just drive a bit and crash , right now they focus on open world driving

18. KrukasKlep

KrukasKlep
    Expand Collapse

i bought the game in 2015 back when the newer pessima was released, and utah was back then probably the best new map.

• Like Like x 3
  19. RealGunpreacher

RealGunpreacher
    Expand Collapse

And in 2015 i think it was a game where you just drive a bit and crash , right now you a
    Ok yeah utah is or was a nice map but it got remasterd and for me looking better than the older
    --- Post updated ---
    But i dont think they do a video for the Cherrier bcs they already did a reveal and that they never did before (its just thinking)
    --- Post updated ---
    we cant rly say when its comming bcs it can come every day just not on a friday. I think the Devs know that we want it fastest as possible and i think too they want to realese it too fastest as they can to give usbthe content. So lets hype or wait for it
    --- Post updated ---
    But i noticed something. When traffic came out i think they was suprising us bcs i didnt saw a post or something like that . Maybe we will get some more stuff ?

• Agree Agree x 3
  20. gtaman788

gtaman788
    Expand Collapse

To think of it. You are correct They never really did a pree video to show that car,. Back in the very old days ( apart from moon-hawk ) Some cars NEVER got videos.

Then in 2015 They started car videos with the updates ( day of update ) Autobello was the first Car vid BEFORE the update :)

The Blueback was also done a few days before, ( if memory serves me correct ) Auttobello video was about a mouth before?

BUT they NEVER said in a blogpost This is the next car, in the Forums YES! But NEVER a blog post.

Apart from cryengine 3 days ( the very first cars ) Like Covet and so on,

SO i really agree with you dude with this, That we may NOT get a Video a few days before,

And we have the teaser video

But in saying that we may get a video saying this is the car, Enjoy but to think of it, Kinda pointless in a way,

We know what the car looks like. We know what engines it will have,.

SO yeah, maybe the update will drop tomorrow. ( trying not to count my eggs in the basket )
    Or it maybe in anywhere in 3 weeks,.

I really hope its asap as i need to brake, Been worried with Coshit Flu and yeah.

BUT i know you can't rush art ;)

• Like Like x 5
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice