1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

[Deleted]

#23301 Nathan24™, Apr 10, 2020
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2020
  2. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

Odd that they aren't going to fix a no texture bug at all, instead saying there is going to be a rework. It might indicate that the remake may be released soon, because if there wasn't going to be a remake for months they'd probably fix it.

• Agree Agree x 6
  3. Sithhy™

Sithhy™
    Expand Collapse

Bit late to the party, but I would like my Vivace in chromyl chloride red :)

• Like Like x 1
  4. urbanestdog45

urbanestdog45
    Expand Collapse

How about mercury silver?

• Like Like x 1
  5. Nathan24™

Nathan24™
    Expand Collapse

Will the "Save" feature eventually make it back into the game, since the "Load" option is still there? Or is it a permanent thing? Because it will be strange if the "Save" feature is permanently removed while the "Load" option is still there.

6. EruptionTyphlosion

EruptionTyphlosion
    Expand Collapse

Save/Load was removed intentionally, the "Load" option probably is just a leftover and will probably be removed.

• Agree Agree x 4
  7. Cutlass

Cutlass
    Expand Collapse

It is kind of annoying that the last 3 and soon four cars are going to be from new brands (except for the bluebuck)
    0.12: Wentward DT40L
    0.15: Autobello Piccolina
    0.19: Cherrier Vivace/Tograc
    sonn, the Soliad Wendover..
    why not a new ETK or Ibishu and most importantly a Civetta? :\

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. SuperAusten64

SuperAusten64
    Expand Collapse

I don’t see the problem here.

• Agree Agree x 19
  9. crazyslimdude6

crazyslimdude6
    Expand Collapse

Well, after the Soliad comes out, its all up in the air for what comes next. Wouldn't surprise me if they went back to their classic companies for their first post-promised-list vehicle.

• Agree Agree x 2
  10. LucasBE

LucasBE
    Expand Collapse

Honestly I feel like the Wendover is really not needed. I mean we already have the LeGran and the Wendover isn't much different..
    I'd prefer something more unique like what the Vivace did. It was totally unexpected and was a really good move from the BeamNG team.
    Something like a modern truck/van/suv/pickup, or a 2010s minivan. Something unexpected and new

• Agree Agree x 11
  11. Calarist

Calarist
    Expand Collapse

Just because something isn't your taste doesn't mean that it doesn't belong ingame. Also, the only thing that the Wendover and LeGran will share are engines.

• Agree Agree x 13
  12. LucasBE

LucasBE
    Expand Collapse

I didn't mean to say that it's not my taste, my bad.
    I just meant to say that they are practically the same (American FWD sedan, with I4 and V6 options) and that the team could focus on more original content.

• Agree Agree x 1
  13. Harkin Gaming

Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

It isn't going to be a sedan anymore. They decided to take the personal luxury coupe route with it.

• Informative Informative x 5
    • Agree Agree x 4
  14. Calarist

Calarist
    Expand Collapse

The LeGran and Wendover are both very different vehicles despite being American, FWD, and sharing the same engines. The Wendover is a full-size coupe, while the LeGran is a mid-size sedan. I'm pretty sure the devs also said at one point that they were going to do something special to the Wendover to set it further apart from the LeGran (I can't find a post but I think that it came up at some point), and that paired with the fact that we've been getting some really detailed new cars lately means that it probably will get a bit more love than the LeGran.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Informative Informative x 1
  15. CTJacob

CTJacob
    Expand Collapse

I'd love to see a 90's Thunderbird replica but, if it's still going to share engines with the LeGran, a last generation Oldsmobile Toronado would be an awesome car to see replicated, complete with hideaway headlights of course.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  16. ManfredE3

ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

As much as I like to think that these complaints will die down once people see the thing in game instead of a 7 year old concept, I feel like the safe bet is to push the model years up to not overlap with the LeGran. That wouldn't change the concept of the car (oppose to pushing the years back for a 1970's city block sized coupe) but the 1990's visuals would help a little for the many people who will inevitably judge the car by the visuals alone... I can already see the backlash on Youtube/Steam/Reddit from the people who only want fast and shiny modern cars once this is released regardless though. Perhaps they should just sneak this car in :p

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

Le Gran, is Mid-size while the Wendover is Fullsize. Gabester did say they are making the Wendover into a coupe (think 80's LeSabre coupe).

So it would look somewhat like this.
    https://2.bp.blogspot.com/-DC5CmF7fJq8/UuCiKmxQTcI/AAAAAAAAVFQ/hoBy2THwqiU/s1600/1.jpg

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
  18. IAchievedBacon

IAchievedBacon
    Expand Collapse

Sorry to break the discussion already happening but after the Hopper Crawler was teased I was gonna PM @ferrettank if he had any thoughts on doing a D-Series Crawler after the fact and apparently it is happening so I don't know if he's a mind reader or what. I'm just happy we have the Charro and the pre-facelift.

19. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

Guess we should start a wish list for the next maps which require remastering.

1. Industrial
    • Some sort of off road park, maybe with some tunnels and obstacles that are set up using wrecked cars and other debris as a way to test suspension and tyre setups
    • Maybe a Junk yard full of parts and wrecked cars (would be useful for career).
    2. Port
    • Maybe some sort of small township outside the port with points of interest relating to vehicles. (small test track, junk yard with workshop and car dealership)

3. Jungle Rock island
    • Some sort of abandoned settlement with remnants of shops, housing and a garage with a makeshift race track set up through the settlement.
    • Some sort of recently set up tourist hub with hotels and shops (I like to imagine that JRI was once a Industrial mining island turned Tourist destination)

• Agree Agree x 8
    • Like Like x 1
  20. anselme

anselme
    Expand Collapse

Staff member confirmed that industrial site is under renovating

• Agree Agree x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice