1. Intel iGPU (6xx series) crashes
    Fixed drivers available!
    Instructions here

Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

1. SOUPra

SOUPra
    Expand Collapse

I agree, It feels like it goes on for a loonnggg time.

2. FPSCanarussia

FPSCanarussia
    Expand Collapse

The drift course is still there; it's just going through some warehouses now.

I think the off-road course might still be there as well, but I am not a hundred percent sure.

3. I_Like_Trophy_Trucks

I_Like_Trophy_Trucks
    Expand Collapse

When I watch the thread, I WANT NOTIFICATIONS!
    sorry

4. DaddelZeit

DaddelZeit
    Expand Collapse

Why don't you just try unwatching and rewatching it?

5. I_Like_Trophy_Trucks

I_Like_Trophy_Trucks
    Expand Collapse

I don't know, but I've been visiting this thread alot lately, the only thing that I did is that I made a bunch of comments before checking my notifications on this thread and other ones, so now for all of those threads im not getting notified. This site overthinks everything. Oh he isn't clicking on the notification for that thread? I guess he doesn't want to watch it anymore!

6. robert357

robert357
    Expand Collapse

If you watching a thread but don't post anything it stop sending the notifications. However if you check out the thread again it will start sending notifications again for a while.

#25406 robert357, Sep 16, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2020 at 12:37 AM
    • Agree Agree x 3
  7. FPSCanarussia

FPSCanarussia
    Expand Collapse

Xenforo doesn't send notifications for watched threads if you haven't already seen the last comments on it. Is that what you mean?

8. CaptainZoll

CaptainZoll
    Expand Collapse

i was considering recently how nearly every recent new car in the game has at least one fairly unique aftermarket variant (the baja piccolina, the hopper crawler, the bluebuck lowrider) and I can't really think of any that would make sense for the wendover, other than perhaps a limousine config. the FWD layout lends itself well, and considering they might make a 2 and 4 door like the bluebuck, it's not too far fetched an idea. plus, it just suits the tacky 80's aesthetic so well.

• Agree Agree x 4
  9. RecklessRodeo

RecklessRodeo
    Expand Collapse

I won't lie, I would really love to see every car have a special variant, and it does seem to be a new trend for the devs. Pigeon JATO, Roamer Baja 1000, Burnisde Hot Rod and Vanbus perhaps?

• Agree Agree x 8
  10. KrukasKlep

KrukasKlep
    Expand Collapse

okay hear me out: a knockoff Knight rider.

• Like Like x 12
  11. KozyKat

KozyKat
    Expand Collapse

Besides the coupe, perhaps a lift-back version? Maybe the coupe can be the USDM spec, and the lift-back is the Euro-spec version (with some sort of backstory, like "Wendover tried to develop cars for the European market, but no one bought them because of it's cheap interior and soft suspension").

• Like Like x 1
  12. Vector355

Vector355
    Expand Collapse

reminds me of the chevy corsica, i'd love to see european spec bumpers, plates and light for it (and honestly all US vehicles since that stuff normally needs to be changed for importation)
    personally tho for the unique variant i'd love a limo or some sort of taurus SHO sleeper or maybe even a convertible
    either way im more excited for the wendover than i was for the vivace lmao

• Agree Agree x 7
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice