1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

1. Dario555

Dario555
    Expand Collapse

It happend in Roamer and 200BX update...

2. crazikyle

crazikyle
    Expand Collapse

I don't count that, since the roamer was just a new body shell thrown on the D-Series chassis. There was no new substantial work with the roamer to really classify it as a new vehicle. Plus it didn't even have its own category in the vehicle selector and it was still grouped with the D-Series up until just two updates ago.

• Like Like x 1
  3. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

I think personally that the update is pretty close because they tease us alot and that has always been shortly before a update

• Like Like x 2
  4. crazikyle

crazikyle
    Expand Collapse

I think so too, and I sure hope so. For a while they've been pumping out on average 1 major update a month. Last major update was Feb 9, so hopefully we'll see an update this or next friday.

#244 crazikyle, Mar 6, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2016
  5. Toddolius

Toddolius
    Expand Collapse

That's right. They showed us the Ibishu Miramer, ETK 2400i, a special thing for the Hirochi Sunburst (Drift missile) and East Coast Usa with special "Upgrades". And before they released the update that included the trash Pigeon, the van version, and the Burnside Special, they showed us a tease picture of two cars driving on a road including that Burnside, and just a few other pictures of the Pigeons. And short after the Pigeon pictures and the giant spike ball, they released the update. So I hope it's soon, because they showed East Coast Usa, a "tease" of the Ibishu Miramer, and now they showed two different pictures of the ETK 2400i.
    I am really sorry for my bad English, am Dutch. And I am sorry for a big story xD But it's just what I thought. Just comparing.

6. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

Well I'm guessing that they would release it soon since they seem to be on a monthly basis.

7. Toddolius

Toddolius
    Expand Collapse

What does last updated: 3 hours ago. mean? Is that the time when they last updated their game to test vehicles of does it say its going to be released VERY soon?

Attached Files:

• file.PNG
  8. machine

machine
    Expand Collapse

This was discussed already before the last update. IIRC it's something that gets updated like everyday but has nothing to do when the update is gonna be released.

• Like Like x 1
  9. SuperNoob05

SuperNoob05
    Expand Collapse

Last time the QA branch was updated. It gets updated at least once a day.

• Like Like x 1
  10. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

But what about the update after that then there are only the bluebuck and the wendover or am i missing some cars

11. Narwhal

Narwhal
    Expand Collapse

welll, there was a list of concept cars. but everytime it gets put up, it gets deleted. so we dont really talk about it.

12. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

I remember seeing a forum post about a press confrence of the developers with a youtube video but it seems to be deleted

13. crazikyle

crazikyle
    Expand Collapse

Tdev says those cars were added to the wiki by users, not gabe. So no conspiracy there.
    thing idk.png

• Like Like x 1
  14. machine

machine
    Expand Collapse

Well, there's most likely still gonna be more cars. For example the SBR4 and the ETK kinda came out of nowhere.

15. skodakenner

skodakenner
    Expand Collapse

I really do hope so because it is my favourite game and reminds me so much of my old favourite game World Racing 2 it might look completely diffrent but something about it reminds me of it and that is awesome

16. Toddolius

Toddolius
    Expand Collapse

LeGran too. And I don't remember seeing the ETK station wagon in the list. Only after it was released or teased. So maybe there are more cars, since the Ambulance isn't mentioned in the list too, but it's in WIP.

17. crazikyle

crazikyle
    Expand Collapse

Forget the list. As Tdev already said the cars on the list were made up by people on the wiki and not gabe or any other developer. That's why it keeps getting removed because it spreads false information.

• Like Like x 1
  18. Toddolius

Toddolius
    Expand Collapse

O, I didn't know that :) Thanks for the information tho.

19. B727ClassicFlyer

B727ClassicFlyer
    Expand Collapse

That's most likely the dev build getting updated, not the actual game being updated.

• Like Like x 1
  20. ktheminecraftfan

ktheminecraftfan
    Expand Collapse

What car do you guys think would be released first the ETK 2400i or the Ibishu Miramar? I kind of want both but it all comes down to which one has the most progress.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice