1. Trouble with the game?
    Try the troubleshooter!

    Dismiss Notice
  2. Issues with the game?
    Check the Known Issues list before reporting!

    Dismiss Notice

Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

  1. vmlinuz

    vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 2, 2014
    Messages:
    2,409
    Teaser Thursday? Not totally unprecedented
     
    • Like Like x 2
  2. Spoon R24

    Spoon R24
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 19, 2021
    Messages:
    111
    next update i am smelling a legran revamp
    edit: after the wendover update
     
  3. CaptainZoll

    CaptainZoll
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 10, 2016
    Messages:
    3,202
    considering the model for the legran wagon body has been mostly complete since before the last update, I would honestly be surprised if they didn't dump the 4wd, wagon body, and engine overhaul, maybe even subtle bits like a trim/taillight remodel, all at once.

    however, what's more up in the air is the state of the bolide and further covet renovations.
    of course, the last we heard of the updated bolide was in the 0.19 release trailer, in august last year. ath this point, if it isn't included in 0.22, I'd be quite surprised.
    the covet may get some fascia/suspension remodelling, but I can see this being lower on the priority list.
    we've also heard nothing of the van's content expansion at all, and with all of these other remasters going on, I'd guess it's likely nowhere near release yet.

    another thing of note is that unlike the roamer's remaster, there was never a specific mention that 0.21 was the final stage of the D series Remaster. could it possibly get more? or will it collapse into a black hole if they add another config?
    what on earth are you up to, 99?
     
    #27783 CaptainZoll, Feb 10, 2021
    Last edited: Feb 10, 2021
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. GearHead1

    GearHead1
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2019
    Messages:
    800
    They wouldn't know.
     
  5. SuperShep1

    SuperShep1
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2019
    Messages:
    2,680
    wait, a 4x4 legran wagon???? Amc eagle confirmed???! lhrhrgkjelhwuehkjehe
     
  6. GearHead1

    GearHead1
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Nov 21, 2019
    Messages:
    800
    Have you been living under a rock?
     
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. SuperShep1

    SuperShep1
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2019
    Messages:
    2,680
    yeah.
    I dont usually check the update speculations because most of the time its just a bunch of people making up things
     
    • Agree Agree x 7
  8. baarry5444

    baarry5444
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 8, 2014
    Messages:
    634
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. DankMemeBunny

    DankMemeBunny
    Expand Collapse
    Mod Support
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Jun 24, 2016
    Messages:
    1,510
    they plan to update the price to 40 bucks
     
    • Like Like x 5
  10. SuperShep1

    SuperShep1
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Apr 14, 2019
    Messages:
    2,680
    really?
     
  11. beamhole

    beamhole
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Feb 9, 2021
    Messages:
    36
    good thing I got it while it was $24.99 +tax U.S.D., or I'd be screwed!
     
  12. Jakux

    Jakux
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jul 1, 2020
    Messages:
    2,110
    Not suprised tbh.
    Price is quite old, was the same when it was on steam
     
  13. Franz027

    Franz027
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    May 8, 2020
    Messages:
    4,889
    I hope these two mods will be released. They are fantastic!
    Are these mods of @Car_Killer?
     
  14. Softair

    Softair
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2021
    Messages:
    585
    I think they should make it possible to create categories inside of categories, so if you opened the D-series, you would have 3 options: 1985-1991, 1992-1997 and 1998-2003. It would be a lot less chaotic and also allow to put in every possible configuration. Or they could simply make some kind of filtering system...

    It has recently changed from 24,99 € to 20,99 €, I remember buying it for 18,8 € in a 25 % sale.
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  15. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

    NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Mar 6, 2015
    Messages:
    1,486
    In other words, there will officially never be manual-gearbox or RS versions of the facelift Roamer.

    Dang.
     
  16. Softair

    Softair
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 8, 2021
    Messages:
    585
    The Roamer remaster feels kinda unfinished to me. No facelift RS, no other XT35s except the diesel and the facelift undercover cop car with the gas V8.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. ManfredE3

    ManfredE3
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 9, 2016
    Messages:
    2,583
    The Roamer's remaster/content additions certainly was strangely limited compared to the D-Series considering how versatile the platform is. I won't lie, I was really disappointed in the lack of 2-Door SWB/Roamer-Charro, and the entire platform could use AWS for late luxury configs (GM did this for 2002-2005 Suburbans/Silverados/both GMC counterparts as a $7,000 option).

    Not trying to turn this into an ideas thread, I'm just giving some examples of what could have been.
     
    • Agree Agree x 6
  18. Agent_Y

    Agent_Y
    Expand Collapse
    Jbeam/QA support
    BeamNG Team

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2020
    Messages:
    10,667
    I hope they finished with the D-Series already and will focus on the Roamer and H-Series now. I'm surprised there isn't a Roamer Crawler yet.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  19. Slugfest

    Slugfest
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jun 28, 2020
    Messages:
    1,124
    Do you have any proof whatsoever?
     
    • Agree Agree x 10
  20. Harkin Gaming

    Harkin Gaming
    Expand Collapse

    Joined:
    Jan 17, 2016
    Messages:
    551
    If the increase to $40 is true, that may mean we will see the completed game soon. Career mode might be closer than we think.
     
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice