Update Speculation thread

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by crazikyle, Jan 26, 2016.

1. ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet

ThatCarGuyDownTheStreet
    Expand Collapse

please stop posting in this thread unless you have something useful to contribute. this is a speculation thread, not a suggestion thread

• Agree Agree x 23
  2. TheShipMaster

TheShipMaster
    Expand Collapse

Here’s to hoping for a teaser today

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. KrukasKlep

KrukasKlep
    Expand Collapse

don't.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Jakux

Jakux
    Expand Collapse

Okay, let`s wait. If there is no teaser, that means devs are working hard.
    Or just want to keep their work as private as possible

• Agree Agree x 6
  5. n0ckboi

n0ckboi
    Expand Collapse

D-series, H-series and Roamer new gen would be really nice, but I'd probably be even more happy for a truck from Hirochi brand as Japan has a large offer of vans and trucks as Nissan Navara, Toyota Hilux, etc..

Toyotas are also the most widespread vehicles in africa and asia.

• Agree Agree x 1
  6. Harkin Labs Gaming

Harkin Labs Gaming
    Expand Collapse

Since when has this turned into vehicle suggestions? Half the posts this week have been about cars people want in game. All this baseless "speculation" is getting annoying because its hard to find actual news, evidence, and real predictions based in reality. Nobody is talking about the fact that being able to get out of the car was teased. Thats huge news, why did we all forget about it?

• Agree Agree x 17
  7. n0ckboi

n0ckboi
    Expand Collapse

My apologies. I tried to answer to the new gen of d-series. Yes, you're right Soliad is huge news and I'm rly looking for that.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

Really starting to wonder what the Wendover's interior will look like. Hopefully it isn't just the LeGran interior but stretched - unless they plan on redoing the LeGran interior from scratch.

Devs: Take your time and make sure the most anticipated car of BeamNG's history lives up to the hype!

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

Most anticipated, only because everyone voted it to the bottom of every poll.

I've been waiting almost 6 years for this car, longer than I've actually had the game.

• Agree Agree x 4
  10. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

Not sure why they did that? It seems like most people misunderstood it as "just another LeGran" when it really has more in common with the Grand Marshal, at least in terms of market placement and size.

• Like Like x 1
  11. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

Probably.

I used to drive a Pontiac in real life and am still planning to restore it so I guess I had more of a reason to want that car than most people.

12. gtaman788

gtaman788
    Expand Collapse

It use to look odd like a eco car. Kinda like Legrand's Poor Cousin.

But in 2019 gabe said it will be a Coupe.

On February 21, 2019, Gabester revealed that the Wendover's body style had been changed from a four-door sedan to a two-door coupe.[6] He cited the absence of front-wheel-drive coupes as well as the LeGran and Ibishu Pessima already filling the "1980s front-wheel-drive sedan" niche as reasons for the change.[6]

But the new coupe style does look lots like the Grand Marshal. Only more sexy and cooler

Attached Files:

• Wendoverrenderthumbnail.png
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. vmlinuz

vmlinuz
    Expand Collapse

Wow... compared to what we've seen so far, that old render looks like absolute shit. The quality has certainly gone up since the old days

• Agree Agree x 8
  14. Spoon R24

Spoon R24
    Expand Collapse

no teaser? damn ususally a this time they already have an in game screenshot of the wendover.

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Kasir

Kasir
    Expand Collapse

Yeah I think we can probably blame the og render for the whole LeGran sequel reputation it had. Granted the thing's been WIP for like 7 years now so it was probably bound to undergo some changes regardless.

I suppose if they were to keep the orignial Wendover's spirit alive they could take its front and rear facias and put them on the LeGran and name it the Soliad xyz (don't really feel like coming up with a name, I already have a sizeable headache as is)

16. YellowRusty

YellowRusty
    Expand Collapse

Well, well. It's still Tuesday, and take a look at this:

Gotcha!

It looks like another Tuesday has come and gone without a teaser (hence the unrelated video)
    . That does tend to happen more often when an update is drawing near - but it's nothing more than a hopeful sign. I do kind of wonder if the Light runner mode will play a part in the wendover's release trailer - a FWD powerglow car is still something we're lacking, and the new '80s wedge would do nicely.

#28036 YellowRusty, Feb 24, 2021 at 4:40 AM
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2021 at 6:24 AM
    • Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. Slugfest

Slugfest
    Expand Collapse

I don't know if you've done this on purpose, but you might want to turn off dark mode on your browser and see what your message looks like then ;)

• Like Like x 1
  18. urbanestdog45

urbanestdog45
    Expand Collapse

I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be hidden text, but "!.-.-,'." amirite?
    also, hidden text should be like a small font size I guess

• Like Like x 1
  19. Slugfest

Slugfest
    Expand Collapse

yeah!
    I completely agree. I mean, what person wouldn't make their invisible text so small it's impossible to read even when found? Watch the moderators disable white text because of what we're doing. : D

20. NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck

NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck
    Expand Collapse

This might also mean some new engine upgrades for the LeGran, since the two will share engines. Of that, I can only approve.

This, in turn, might lead to some upgrades for the LeGran Custom.

Which, in turn, would require the '96 Pessima to be given additional content, in order to maintain the rivalry between the Street Tuned Pessima and Custom LeGran. (Or maybe not, since we've already had previously-similar pairs of custom variants, such as D15/Grand Marshal and Sunburst/'88 Pessima, drift apart.)

#28040 NGAP NSO Shotgun Chuck, Feb 24, 2021 at 6:11 AM
    Last edited: Feb 24, 2021 at 6:23 AM
    • Agree Agree x 4
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice