i dont wanna be that guy, but this seems to be clear indication of the progress the career mode is getting if we're gonna have garages and dealerships on every map
OMG... it has the LeGran fours as well and every engine option has a supercharger availible? Wasn't expecting that. And with the transverse monoleaf rear suspension it has more W body influence than I expected.
"Unpunctual" on the Wendover derby skin, that's great. I have to say, all the new skins look really good "Converted the Speedy Scramble flowgraph demo into a fully playable scenario" Oh at last, that's wonderful! That was my favorite scenario and it wasn't even properly accessible "Made it possible to damage superchargers" Does this mean all superchargers can be damaged like the Vivace's turbo? As for those dealerships.... Classic, Off road, "ordinary" (???), mid range new, mid range used, junk, modded/imported (exotic too? Which I guess is just the Bolide atm), truck/SUV/new off road, high-end, mid-range... Interesting set of options there. It's a bit weird that only 2 of those maps got "junk" dealerships since those are probably the early game stuff and not even on Utah, which I would have expected to have a massive "junk" dealership. Could this mean the early game is mostly on WCUSA and Italy? I would not expect Italy to be early game but I wouldn't have expected a junk dealership there either.